SAU Community

Thniking Of Getting A Zorst

I wonna get a full turbo back exhaust in a few months and came across this one:

X-Force Stainless Exhaust System - Skyline R33 GTS-T Price: $950

3 inch turbo back system - 304 grade stainless

Thats from Just Jap.

Is it any good? Also I think its a bolt on kit so how much will it cost to fit it and also how long will it take? Also would I need a tune?

xfstain3433system.jpg

I know plenty of guys with X-Force exhausts and have been quite happy with them.

Not sure about the R33 one, but the S15's is a copy of a Trust item. My mate ripped out his Trust rear muffler over one of those f**ked metal-capped speedhumps in Westfields, and the X-Force item bolted straight up to it. :P

You shouldn't need a tune to see some gains. Obviously you'll get more power with a tune (or a retune if you had your stock car tuned before adding the exhaust) but the car will still run properly.

Ive got a X-force 3" turbo back system (with down/front pipe) on my 32 with stainless steel high flowed cat and the tip/cannon is stainless, the rest is just normal, but anyway, its a very nice exahust, sounds good and not loud or droney and gave a noticeable power increase over my pervious cheap 3" cat back that was on the car wen i bought it... In short i would recommend the brand..