SAU Community

Autosalon Chicky

Rhianne

unfortunately she did not win the Ralph competition, they rigged it cos we saw the final vote and she was thousands ahead!!!

but while she was in that comp she found out bout FHM and she did the photo shoot last week (got back monday), so imguessing she will be in the next edition... i know wat shes wearrrrrrrrrrringggggggggg :pirate:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh well she was over 20 thousand votes ahead, but anyways we found out they dont actually do a shoot for that competition anyway u just go in the competition to win girl next door of the year and then if u win that u get to do a photo shoot,where as FHM just took her on anyways and they did an interview with her and flew her to syd for the photo shoot in a pizza shop lol

• Latest Posts

• If it's all just in paint, then....yes. Sort of. Depends on what you mean by "easily". Complete strip and powder coat? Easy. It's just you hand the wheels and a stack of coins to the wheel guy and they come back fixed. Damage to the alloy? Not easy. Still doable. Same basic method. Wheels + money to the wheel guy.
    • Found a set of Rays online for a pretty good price (missing centrecaps), do y'all reckon these chips/dents would be easily repairable?  https://imgur.com/a/My5Sxss
    • Trueee. Anyway I found out you can buy mock ones called ETC melody boxes or Ressha melody boxes and they’re powered by USB so it’s easier to set up. In case anyone else wants to know. 
    • I agree, particularly if the test was done before the engine was warmed up (which is how you would normally do it so you don't burn yourself). Have you confirmed it is not loosing coolant since the first instance? Also, has the overheating after a while thing only been happening since it got hot, or did it do so before that as well?