SAU Community

Attn: Black R32 Gts-t Owners

SkyHi_33

I was sitting in my car with 3 best mates almost a week ago arround 4.30am just as i turned my engine/lights off in front of my friends house when I hear an exhaoust and a soft bov, from a corner pops out a black r32 GTS-T and a dude goes past my car slowly, stops, turns his lights off, jumps out with a torch and somehting else in his other hand and makes way for my drivers side window, just as he is about to do whatever he had planned i rolled down my window and the f**ker ran back in to the skyline and drove off. Got the plates and called the cops straight after. Seeing its a skyline if its anyone on here and i ever see your f**king car again YOU BETTER f**kING HOPE I DONT CATCH YOU!! :) f**kING LOW LIFE SCUM

If he was to just touch the car or try to brake in i would have followed him and ran him off road or some shit... hes lucky I was feeling drowsy and just called the cops...

Car Details:

Black r32 GTS-T

Plates: XCE 929 (mods feel free to remove if you think its inapropriate)

Imported/complied about a year ago judging by the plates

2 occupants - Driver asian? appearence medium long black hair, 170cm tall approx.

- Passanger crazy jap style hair

If you know this person pass on the message to them, if I see the same car trying to brake in to anyones property again and steal crap ill make sure your head gets a nice long metal bar right in the middle of it. Also im prety sure that wasn't his first time either.

Sorry I had to introduce myself in such a harsh way... im usually a nice guy unless it comes to shit like this....

Mate for starters i think i can safely say that it is NO ONE ON HERE.

Good way to make a few friends by accusing someone on here of being a thief, just because we all own skylines.

U posted this on ns.com did u not? Did u accuse any of them?

U got his plates, and everyone knows everyone so leave it at that without accusations.

Sorry mate, wasnt accusing anyone personaly... was just trying to find the person as he was in a skyline, the reason why i posted on here is coz i talked to a member on here this morning who got his skyline stolen a couple of days ago and he mentioned sau... If you look on ns.com the thread is exactly the same, i just copy/pasted it so please read before posting.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/ATTENTI...rs-t191608.html

Im sorry if anyone finds this thread offencive as im only doing this because im certain that this guy has done it before and will maybe lead to a chain of stolen cars etc... And also the way the incident played out is similar to some other attempted brake-ins going arround.

Edited by tx3_90

Already read that... thats the guy I talked to this morning (well im prety sure it was him as he said the same things)

No need to get pissed off, im just looking out :(

Edited by tx3_90

I'm not going to moderate this thread, but be very careful in your language in future tx3_90 - don't go around labelling all black R342 owners thieves etc .... you could have made your point in a much less offensive way .... enough said.

Sorry mate, wasnt accusing anyone personaly... was just trying to find the person as he was in a skyline, the reason why i posted on here is coz i talked to a member on here this morning who got his skyline stolen a couple of days ago and he mentioned sau... If you look on ns.com the thread is exactly the same, i just copy/pasted it so please read before posting.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/ATTENTI...rs-t191608.html

Im sorry if anyone finds this thread offencive as im only doing this because im certain that this guy has done it before and will maybe lead to a chain of stolen cars etc... And also the way the incident played out is similar to some other attempted brake-ins going arround.

Hey there mate, that was me that you spoke to that night when i was dropping my brother off to his missus place (*if you noticed he had been drinking lol) and had one of my friends (chick) in the car. When i was dropping his other mate who lives just around the corner from where we spoke i was dropping his (my bro's mate) off to his house, when i came around the corner i noticed you came quickly around the corner and was worried you were drunk and close to the gutter. Then after dropping him off and then heading to my bro's missus place saw you on the left side of the road switching off the lights, and then when we drove past you followed us...brother and myself were like....'this is going to be fun..'. Anyhows as you noticed stopped at my bro's missus and dropped him off and spoke to you.

For those SAU members here i vouch for TX3_90 wrote. He told me the exact same story when he pulled up and talked to my brother and i was listening. And seeming that my car had been stolen the night before and i had found it about 5 hours before talking to TX3_90 i was pretty peeved (seeming i couldn't drive mine that night). But further more my brother the same night chased a Supra when he noticed them trying to break into a 200sx and R33 simultaneously. So at the moment there are ALOT (as noted in other areas) of imports going missing. But TX3_90 told us what had happened and it was me who told him about SAU.

After TX3_90 told me about this story i searched the entire Camden Park area with my chick mate and then proceeded to the Glenelg area and Morphettville area (until 5am) to search for the same car. Just lucky mate that it didn't get taken and I'm glad it didn't! Also, cheers for the details on the characters, didnt get that the first time we spoke so that helped, and the number plate described was also the same one he told me that night to back up his claim that the number plate was correct.

Anyways...best of luck tracking these fellas and i hope we catch one of them, i know the police have caught one, but that was before the attempt on TX3_90's car. My bro might be getting his next car (GT-R) soon and if mine is back and running (depending on damage to the drive train) then i'll be more than welcome to go out scouting with you for the night.

Anyways..sorry about the long as reply, and best of luck. And people's, if your car doesn't have an alarm of any sought park it INSIDE!!!!

Ciao

Dan

tx3_90 cheers for the warning dude

hmm.. might need to get one of those release steering wheel boss kits

thats a good idea as i might need to buy a aftermarket wheel due to my horn button being smashed and for the replacement part costing $150 :) new

i wonder if the theif had allready stolen the 32 and was trying to get more cars did u ever think that

i think some of you guys might be a bit deffensive here .they way i read it he wasent accusing all balck r32 owners of trying to steal his car i think he was just saying that it was A black 32 that was involved and was asking in help trying to locate it .if your number plate is diffrent to the one he posted why get the hump up chill out

Do u think anyone on here would even be as stupid enough as to rip off other members or non members cars?

im not being defensive, just i take *some* offence to someone who comes on a public forum where everyone at least knows everyone and posts a comment like i quoted above.

Edited by Bl4cK32

Hey, soz for the long wait... not much computer time avail.

The police didn't do anyhting, I went to my local police station and they said that they do not have any records etc... so yet again, great to know sapol is raising revenue instead of chasing real criminals :)