SAU Community

Apexi Dual Chamer Bov Kit

hey guys, ive got an apexi dual chamber bov kit for sale to suit a GTR. Its from my R32 GTR and i have completely no idle problems whatsoever. Comes complete with hose clamps & blocker for a bolt in & out job over stock! Its currently on my car still, happy to show buyer (if in sydney) while its on the car that its working 100%!

it has a 3 stage adjustment for noise type. 100% genuine apexi. makes a psssch noise lol.

reason for sale its abit too much noise for me :dry: and i really need to get a hicas lock bar & castor rods lol.

looking for $400 + post (if required). ive got no pic as its on the car but its in good condition!

located in sydney. PM for anything else. :P

BIG PRICE DROP $280 + delivery

pic added on post #13

hey bud im interested but its bit on the expensive side.. brand new is only $370

Apexi Twin Chamber Blow Off Valve - Universal $370.00

http://www.modyourcar.com.au/product_info....products_id=451

and bootcruising forum has had em sold for $150

pm me if you do drop the price later..

hey bud im interested but its bit on the expensive side.. brand new is only $370

Apexi Twin Chamber Blow Off Valve - Universal $370.00

http://www.modyourcar.com.au/product_info....products_id=451

and bootcruising forum has had em sold for $150

pm me if you do drop the price later..

hey buddy. that is the price for 1 apexi bov for universal type where u will still need adapters etc.. this is a GTR kit. comes with 2 apexi bov's and the pipe to replace with blocker so no mucking about with installing. also mounts back to all the standard locations.

it may be on the pricey side, however most bov's u find have idle problems. thats why im keen to show the buyer its 100% operational before purchase :D

thanks