SAU Community

Today I Became A Huge Fan =)

Michael_1882

I've always loved Stagea's, but only seriously considered owning when family commitments arrise, i'm 18 now so hopefully thats a long time down the road.

Anyway today i now want one, i want one over my R33, i've found myself looking at these images countless times to day, and posted them in other threads feeling it was my obligation to share such pictures.

dsc071581qs.jpg

dsc071593zq.jpg

845110_1.jpg

Is it just me, or do all you Stagea owners idolise these pictures :laugh:

Will do, i could look at these pics all day, it's weird i've never had a car... i dunno, i'm forever seeing cars i like and feel i'm never content, but it's a different thing between actully thinking about a prefered car and wanting one. I want to build a Stagea like that one day =)

Darrin aka darrinspencer is building one right now, and might be looking to sell it...........?

But get a price on a stagea then add min $7k for the kit.... :)

Ask Brad, aka CruiseLiner, he's spent like ~$20k and upwards on his RB26 RS4.

IF you want a RB26, DONT buy an RS4, buy a 260RS, they come with a RB26 and HEAPS of other stuff, and is a much better base for BIG power compared to a RS4.

So buy a 260RS ~$30k, add $7k to $10k for the kit and volia! It still does not make it a GTR wagon but, it will always be a Stagea :D

Jeez, people say putting gtr badges on gtsts is gay. I wouldn't do it myself, but at least it's a skyline.

The gtr34 front on the stagea looks good, but seriously, the gtr badge makes it look like the most riced up pos in the world.

If you do it, don't do the badge.

The badge is part of the grille, which is part of the front bar, so why remove it and make a mess of the bar?

Id keep it on there. Its not like your ADDING a badge... your just not REMOVING it... so you can get away with it.

Hmm i'm tossing up with the badge, GTR badges are shit on GTS-T's becuase there trying to make it look like somthing it's not a grt of that gts-t model. Where on a Stagea the gtr badge isn't trying to make it look like something it's not, i mean if there was a genuin GTR stagea it would be a different story. It's like running a differnt nissan badge i guess, i see teh GTR badge as teh Ulitmate nissan, and if you built a ulitmate Stagea, with gtr front end like that and if it had a rb26 in it, also with the 4wd i'd say it's GTR badge worthy. I dunno thats my two cents.

On a different note, i'm really annoyed, i was quite content with my current car and thought it would do me for the next few years. I mean i always said i want somthign faster, beter handling, rarer, so obviosuly i always thought GTR, and said yah give it 4-6 years and i'll own one. But now i'm not content at all with my car, i've put a picture of that Stagea on my desktop and it keeps looking at me. I think of the ability to put by guitar amp in the back, and not just my small amp i can fit my whol stack in. And if i got a tow bar (allthough i wouldn't want to tow with it) i'm sure i coudl use a small 200Kg trailer, with my dirt bike on it =)

I wish i never saw these pictures..............

They only thing i wish a Stagea coudl acheive, actully i dunno if it would look any good, is a Stagea with stove lights. Where someones taken teh time to fabricate skyline lights into the back. Do these pictues exist anywhere.

Seen it done on a Pulsar, so im sure it could be done with a Stagea. You could only get away with it if you had the 34 front though. But then, theyd HAVE to be 34 taillights, which measurement-wise, would fit, its just a matter of the custom fab youd need to do. Would definitely complete the C34-R34 Wagon transformation though... And would DEFINITELY confuse a lot of poor bastards following you. Seeing that you would have to remove the stagea badg for the bodywork... would you leave it off, i wonder????

They only thing i wish a Stagea coudl acheive, actully i dunno if it would look any good, is a Stagea with stove lights. Where someones taken teh time to fabricate skyline lights into the back. Do these pictues exist anywhere.

Yeah there is a photochopped picture posted somewhere here in this section of a white stag with r34 rear lights, dunno where but.......?

Yeah there is a photochopped picture posted somewhere here in this section of a white stag with r34 rear lights, dunno where but.......?

I'll defently search for it, kinda keen to read up on Stagea's anyway =) now that i dont' have anotehr HSC exam till friday i'll get into it.

It's been 3 days since i've seen those pics and still i keep looking at them, i made my mate download them =) i've never had a car grown on me so much. Just the thoght of getting my amp in the back and towing a dirt bike make it so attractive as well :)

What are the rims on that black one?

Ooooh im getting so confused i dont know what to do with my stag!

R34 front end or stagea masa front end ooooh its such a hard bloody decision

hmmm simon have a think about that one... the MASA front end being the R34 front end? So hence both your options being the same thing? Ahh

Maybe I'm just confused - terrible day ;)

Anywho - Goodluck with the Stag! Do something wild, I know I will be once I get my hands on another ;)