SAU Community

Went To The Drags For The First Time

Smurf

Saw top Alcohol for the first time. All I can say is woooow. Phil Reid was sitting on the line and I expected it to be fast but wholy hell. Your whole body shakes. Even my vision shakes. Just amazing.

What sort of power are those cars putting out? 5,000hp?

If you haven't gone give it a go just for a couple of hours. I wouldn't call it exciting though it is an eye opener.

glad you enjoyed it. ITs great sport that has come along way in oz in the last few years. I remember when I was a little kid you would do good if you saw one good pass out of a whole meeting, and rarely a side by side pass as the cars were unreliable... These days they have more power, go faster, and have more passes its only getting better...

The more support we show these guys the more racing we will see, thanks for posting your experiences!!

Saw top Alcohol for the first time. All I can say is woooow. Phil Reid was sitting on the line and I expected it to be fast but wholy hell. Your whole body shakes. Even my vision shakes. Just amazing.

What sort of power are those cars putting out? 5,000hp?

If you haven't gone give it a go just for a couple of hours. I wouldn't call it exciting though it is an eye opener.

Hehe, glad you enjoyed it!

I've taken 3-4 first timers to see Top Fuel in the last year or so .. it never fails to amaze! You cannot describe it .. has to be experienced!