SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Bugger tomorrow...lets head out tonight and prove that D-Tek exists...

You heading out?

Sunny Coast....

haha ok tomorrow is cancelled then. We should catch up tomorrow anyway if ur not doin anything sunnycoast. def heading out tonight, might have a couple of passengers too. see u later tonight.

Darkness_ryda1

:D no one else is interested in a cruise tomorrow?!?

i'm half keen but at the moment i dont have a 'decent' car to go for a cruiz in,would happy to go with someone if they have a spare seat, Darren aka 8surk or anyone anyone?

Edited by R334door

Horeing on sunny coast thread......

Calling on sunshine coast ppl that want to move house:

1 room available in 3 bedroom town house

(3 toilets, 2 bathrooms & single garage)

Located in buderim, few mins walk into town & tavern

Fully Furnished house including home gym (excluding room which has a built in cupboard)

To share with 2 females (22yrs - me & 24yrs)

Only $85/wk plus expenses

Let me know if your interested :)

pm or email [email protected]

Spanks for reading!!!

haha ok tomorrow is cancelled then. We should catch up tomorrow anyway if ur not doin anything sunnycoast. def heading out tonight, might have a couple of passengers too. see u later tonight.

Darkness_ryda1

All the Noosa lads where out on Sunday and headed down to M`dore :D too bad about that rain, although that just mixed things up a bit..

All the Noosa lads where out on Sunday and headed down to M`dore :P too bad about that rain, although that just mixed things up a bit..

haha yea i was sittin inside stayin warm on sunday, not to mention sunnycoast and i didnt get home from our cruise on sat night until 6am sunday! haha 9hr cruise, we jus didn get tired. bloody good night!

well this sunday is up for cruising, take a look in the events section and put ur name down :P

have to wait an see :thumbsup:

hey guys myself and a few friends are going for a bit of a cruise on the sat 28th of july.

its no big deal if no one can come.

atm ive got coming:

= silver r33 gtst (thats me, currently getting work done, but should be out by friday with no delays)

= r34 gtst

= r33 gts

= lexus soarer

= lexus cruiser(not sure on make) lx100 or something???

=au xr6falcon

=v8 commodore

maybe a sil80

maybe Blocka (from sunshinecoastcruising.com)

maybe lude-r (from sunshinecoastcruising.com)

there are usually about 3-4 other cars that just show up, so im not exact on the numbers.

it will be at about 930pm at the forest glen bp, just near buderim/sippydowns. the southbound one i think.

cya out there

im not hooning around the coast again, u invite too many random's.

personally i think cruises should have a purpose and not be everyyyyy weekend. but that's just my opinion.

well if we invite them then they arent too random are they? if there is a day cruise, like what im trying to do then its different, we will have a start and a finish and then we can park up, get sum lunch and check out the other cars. night cruises are good fun, its not just 'hooning' to some. down for sat :thumbsup:

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

well if we invite them then they arent too random are they? if there is a day cruise, like what im trying to do then its different, we will have a start and a finish and then we can park up, get sum lunch and check out the other cars. night cruises are good fun, its not just 'hooning' to some. down for sat :laugh:

Amen Brotha......

Thanks for coming around tonight man... was a good session...

Talk soon :laugh:

well if we invite them then they arent too random are they? if there is a day cruise, like what im trying to do then its different, we will have a start and a finish and then we can park up, get sum lunch and check out the other cars. night cruises are good fun, its not just 'hooning' to some. down for sat :rant:

To me, hooning is classified as groups of cars doing illegal things. Speeding, burnouts & racing is hooning. Doesn't matter if it's not you personally, if your driving with someone doing this your 'hooning'. I do not want to be around people that do this, especially burnouts. Its embarrousing if anything and I dont feel like loosing my licence cuz some dick wants to show off that they cant control their car.

I'm all for nice day cruises with starts/finishes, but just driving around aimlessly at night isn't my thing :) Organised events like motorkhana's & race days are where you can do silly stuff. So good on you for organising a 'cruise'!! *thumbs up* There isn't that much else to do on the coast haha

I know you guys woudn't do this on public roads (cuz we are all law abiding citizens), but you must remember when your driving around with people outside of this club, you still have a skyline/sau sticker representing this club and things that you/they do will be reflected on this club. They could be idiots doing stupid things and then you also look like one. Anyway..... Yeh i'm just having a whinge... lol

Yardy yar yarhh... :fakenopic:

To me, hooning is classified as groups of cars doing illegal things. Speeding, burnouts & racing is hooning. Doesn't matter if it's not you personally, if your driving with someone doing this your 'hooning'. I do not want to be around people that do this, especially burnouts. Its embarrousing if anything and I dont feel like loosing my licence cuz some dick wants to show off that they cant control their car.

I'm all for nice day cruises with starts/finishes, but just driving around aimlessly at night isn't my thing :( Organised events like motorkhana's & race days are where you can do silly stuff. So good on you for organising a 'cruise'!! *thumbs up* There isn't that much else to do on the coast haha

I know you guys woudn't do this on public roads (cuz we are all law abiding citizens), but you must remember when your driving around with people outside of this club, you still have a skyline/sau sticker representing this club and things that you/they do will be reflected on this club. They could be idiots doing stupid things and then you also look like one. Anyway..... Yeh i'm just having a whinge... lol

Yardy yar yarhh... :)

lol.

well no one is forcing you to come out and cruise, the offers there for those that do enjoy it.

hmm well if someone else is doing something illegal i dont see how your gonna lose your license. if ur not doing anythin illegal then the cops cant pin u for anything. I personally dun have SAU stickers on my car, i cant stand stickers, and who ever i have been out havent had stickers either. each to their own...but owel...i guess its a guy thing.

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

man,. if only this cruise be on a satday day,. not nite as i gotta work... i woulda join you guys... i haven't been on a cruise for ages.. it'd be good to go up the mountains.. maybe cruise down maleny area.. that'd be awesome.

i dont have a skyline though.