SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

yeah, i do have a af gauge, and i will only get him to tune in the settings, i have to find a place to dyno it, which is almost impossible on the coast. no good tuners here for a good prices.

There are a few you just got to have the right contacts.Chapmans up at noosa - cooroy are good for what you want they are more than capable to do the job, they have tuned my old car a few times but mine was pretty modded.Let me know if you want there number or any other details.

sup guys, just thought i'd add another mod i have for my car, i have just purchased a T3T4 STAGE III HIGHFLOWED 600HP turbo, which can push 35psi. finally, i think i am over the halfway point of my mods list.

stay tuned for further progress reports and dyno results

:rofl:

Edited by r33cruiser

sup guys, just thought i'd add another mod i have for my car, i have just purchased a T3T4 STAGE III HIGHFLOWED 600HP turbo. finally, i think i am over the halfway point of my mods list.

stay tuned for further progress reports and dyno results

:(

Wow...it sounds like your car is really starting to come along...Let me know when you think you can beat my stock R34 Neo and i will give you another run... mind you, i think by the time you have the SAF, the turbo and a good dyno...you'd be pushing another 20-50kw's....that would only make me need to get another 20 kw's to keep up....

Well i just scored 5kw's from my new Apexi pod....Voltage stablizer just got another 1-3 kw's and i am hoping my new HKS Titanium 3" Turbo back exhaust will bring around 5-15 kw's of extra power.... Add the Greddy Ultimate i just ordered on ebay and i think i might just even keep up with Stewy's Soarer running 20PSI....Geez, i might even crank up the boost...Still waiting on that bloody ARC SMIC...

Talk soon mate, looking forward to seeing your mods.

Chris

Wow...it sounds like your car is really starting to come along...Let me know when you think you can beat my stock R34 Neo and i will give you another run... mind you, i think by the time you have the SAF, the turbo and a good dyno...you'd be pushing another 20-50kw's....that would only make me need to get another 20 kw's to keep up....

Well i just scored 5kw's from my new Apexi pod....Voltage stablizer just got another 1-3 kw's and i am hoping my new HKS Titanium 3" Turbo back exhaust will bring around 5-15 kw's of extra power.... Add the Greddy Ultimate i just ordered on ebay and i think i might just even keep up with Stewy's Soarer running 20PSI....Geez, i might even crank up the boost...Still waiting on that bloody ARC SMIC...

Talk soon mate, looking forward to seeing your mods.

Chris

sup guys, another amendment to da mods,

in the coming weeks i will be installing a bosch 040 pump with a nismo fuel regulator

=THANKS WESSA 02=

but i will have to save for about 1 wk, im broke, well almost :rofl:

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY 550 CC INJECTORS OUT THERE PLEASE PM ME

my injectors are starting to spit a bit (sparatic, and inconsistant, they are rooted, about 2yr old)

CYA

Edited by r33cruiser

sup guys, another amendment to da mods,

in the coming weeks i will be installing a bosch 040 pump with a nismo fuel regulator

=THANKS WESSA 02=

but i will have to save for about 1 wk, im broke, well almost :ermm:

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY 550 CC INJECTORS OUT THERE PLEASE PM ME

my injectors are starting to spit a bit

CYA

Your injectors are starting to spit a bit? thats a new one.If you are goin to get injectors you will need a computer indefinitly. You can pick injectors up pretty cheap now around $800 a set goin by how good our dollar is to yen. Wes ( wessa02) had a set that i lined up for him ages and from memory he should still have them.They are nismo 550cc came out of my mates 33 a while back, he hardly drove the thing. What brand of turbo did you get ?Hope not some cheap junk.

Alright... who was it :D

Who pulled up next to me in a white gtst with gtr badges and wing.

I'm no nissan engineer (or are i?), but i think nissan made a few more changes to the gtr model than just a wing and badge.

Alright... who was it ;)

Who pulled up next to me in a white gtst with gtr badges and wing.

I'm no nissan engineer (or are i?), but i think nissan made a few more changes to the gtr model than just a wing and badge.

I gotta laugh at this one...I know the guy and he lives just round the corner.. Its a nice GTR badge mind you.... :D

the guy who lives next to me has a GTR badged gtst, but its maroon, was like that when he bought it has full kit on it etc, but he hasnt changed a thing on it. argh well, hes got no licence now anyway so it just sits there till he sells it.

u guys getting rain up ther..?

Yeah we are but not exactly alot though just steady fall, but then again some is better than none. Markimak You know anyone with a nice typex 96 mod 180 on they want to sell?