SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Yes it is gunmetal gray (yah someone remembers me lol). I was friends with Graham (who had the blue bird turbo), Kim and Gav (who had the pular gtir that Ragolie's blew up, more than once). I know a few ppl saw me race Stew (I think that was his name) in a black torana when I first got my car. Plus I put my car in a dyno comp in Kunda park and got second by 6 hp(although I got ripped off cause they where doing my car in 5 gear hittimg speed limiter till i pointed it out, so they did it in 4th, but they did the v8 car that beat me in 3rd gear). There was a few more times I raced ppl, but these where the times were there was the most ppl there.

And yeah I have seen a midnight blue one, but it was a while ago. I don't come out much anymore so I am a bit out of the loop.

yeah back in the day lol i used to hang out with dan in the starlet OGT01 back then. u would probably remember that car. we used to talk to graham and gav and all them aswell. good guys.

The R32 made its first pass on the streets of the sunny coast today with me as the driver ahah!

So proud of her.. :)

oh and TEZ33 and i wanna get a skyline meet sometime this weekend(near to) happening! So let one of us know if you are keen! Meet up and have a cruze along the ocean route from say noosa to mooloolaba & threw to kings beach in caloundra or something?? dunno yet plans arnt set but yeah!

Dave!

Yes it is gunmetal gray (yah someone remembers me lol). I was friends with Graham (who had the blue bird turbo), Kim and Gav (who had the pular gtir that Ragolie's blew up, more than once). I know a few ppl saw me race Stew (I think that was his name) in a black torana when I first got my car. Plus I put my car in a dyno comp in Kunda park and got second by 6 hp(although I got ripped off cause they where doing my car in 5 gear hittimg speed limiter till i pointed it out, so they did it in 4th, but they did the v8 car that beat me in 3rd gear). There was a few more times I raced ppl, but these where the times were there was the most ppl there.

And yeah I have seen a midnight blue one, but it was a while ago. I don't come out much anymore so I am a bit out of the loop.

Strange, i dont remember you or the car at all, did it have trust t517's on it?.. some pic's might jog my memory! Yeah that oe was my midnight blue one.. i'm not on the coast anymore so you wouldn't have seen it if you where in the loop!

I tried to upload a pic of my car not sure if it worked, guess i will find out when I post this. Yeah I do remember the starlet. I even remember racing him :) . Graham has just bought a nissan stager, one of the new ones with a v6 in it.

post-48166-1235534481_thumb.jpg

I tried to upload a pic of my car not sure if it worked, guess i will find out when I post this. Yeah I do remember the starlet. I even remember racing him :ermm: . Graham has just bought a nissan stager, one of the new ones with a v6 in it.

yeah sounds like us back then lol yeah graham got an M35 stagea aye, nice 1. havent seen him in a bit. his son chris is on here sometimes aswell.

Yeah i went to Chris's wedding last year. I am getting Married too this year, and will be looking to get some GTR's together for the day, but I will put a post up when it gets a bit closer to the date. Everyone is getting old and doing all that silly stuff like getting married and having kids lol.

Why did you sell the r34, it was a great looking car, I spotted it a few times around the coast, so what you doing with yourself now days? Yeah i still have the ol 32, was just getting ready to sell it and buy an r34 gt-r when the yen shat itself... so i'm just about to start a ground up build on her, its gonna take a while but by the end it should be pretty mental, think full house rb26/30, full adjustable suspension, lighter doors/bonnet/boot ect, roll cage and so on. The aim is easy 10's and still be able to run good times at the circuit :D

I sold it because I moved O/S. In Hong Kong now. I deal with importing and exporting, I can get all types of stuff here. I do miss the 34. lots of R35 Gtr's here.

Yeah i went to Chris's wedding last year. I am getting Married too this year, and will be looking to get some GTR's together for the day, but I will put a post up when it gets a bit closer to the date. Everyone is getting old and doing all that silly stuff like getting married and having kids lol.

Thank god the GTR is a Four wheel drive. Don't you just love family cars!! :D

Thank god the GTR is a Four wheel drive. Don't you just love family cars!! :D

Lol yeah, my girl has tried to get me to get me to sell mine, but I am staying strong to the cause!! I still have it, it sits at my parents in there shed. It will come back out one day, bigger and stronger than befor!! ;)

Saw my first 35 yesterday in bris, number plate 1 gtr. They look better in real life. I wasn't sold on the look of them in pic's and on youtube, but in the flesh they look good! I like it, I like it alot! If I get told to sell the 32 cause we need something a little bigger, I think I might get a 35 lol... I wish lol...

yeah well thats life i guess. just roll with the punches.

Lol yeah, my girl has tried to get me to get me to sell mine, but I am staying strong to the cause!! I still have it, it sits at my parents in there shed. It will come back out one day, bigger and stronger than befor!! :D

Saw my first 35 yesterday in bris, number plate 1 gtr. They look better in real life. I wasn't sold on the look of them in pic's and on youtube, but in the flesh they look good! I like it, I like it alot! If I get told to sell the 32 cause we need something a little bigger, I think I might get a 35 lol... I wish lol...

well if the car doesnt owe you anything etc, which id say it wouldnt by now coz u have had it for so long, and obviously u like it, then i dont see the point in selling it, i personally wouldnt unless u needed the cash for something else of course. some guys get married or meet a girl and they get told to sell of there cars by them, i think thats not good. lol then what will they have to tinker with in there spare time hey!

have to get used to driving it first, haha dont know how well id go either, never beeen. how was sunday?

I am sure you will have no problems at all. No one else could even try and pull off a Yandi run like you. You doing the 22nd? Should have her by then.

Edited by NIC334