SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Lol he works a street over from my workshop, i hear it all the time. I infact ran into old mate at bp whilst Kails and i were filling the 32 up, I strolled over and asked to have a look as a mate was "raging" how quick it was. I said "whats the knock mate?" he told me it was shims so i asked if it was a Neo 34 Motor to his reply "i dunno" series 2? "i dunno" how much power do you make "i dunno".... now my reply " Bro 33's dont have solid lifters, no shims there ... its your big ends. Dont rape it to much, Cya"

thanks, i dont have shims (never pulled a rb apart so i got no idear i just ashumed thay were like rb26 ) and im gessing i got close to 250kw atw at the moment ok. its not big ends, its something in the head.

No shims in a rb25. They are hydraulic lifters. Might have a collapsed one from having incorrect oil flow restrictors in place. If you drive it hard does it get better for a little bit? Unless its had a rb25 neo head or solid lifter conversion that is.
yer it dose seem to fix it up a little bit when ya rev it., oil presher dose not change once its fully warmed up.

Ok update on tomorrow morning Cuzz cant make it but we will still do a run over the local circuit so meet at 9 at the Landsborough BP if anyone cant make it let me no my number is 0421945003. We may also do a Sunday night run as well if anyone is interested in that

sigh, sometimes im glad i dont come on here much.... anyone know of any pootrols for sale there mates wanna get rid of?

i saw GQ LWB up noosa way with big muddies and raised like 3", it was up for sale for like $4500, was near the tyrepower up there i think some one who either works there or around there ows it. looked like it had all the goods on it, not a bad price.

Sorry bout that. Had something important come up.

Will definately be organising one for this weekend coming, the 3rd or 4th. New tune, woot. Those that have my number let me know if your keen, if you dont, then pm me for an invite.

Going down to mercury motorsport. Only one more sleep :) Can't wait! Few more tweaks to make yet to see what we can get out of this combo before we start looking at the head.

sic. where the hell are they. i wish i could come with ya, sounds like fun. it keeps me up at night thinking what that thing of yours has got lol

Why does your sig say you gotta love open wastegate. yours is plumbed in, I hear it everyday.

Oh btw lads look out for a few cheeky coppers in an aurion, they know there shit. Subsequently 32 is impounded!

nugg33 if your going to drive around like a twat in kunda park industrial estate at least make a decent effort at it you shouldn't even be doing stupid shit on the street so do it somewhere else! and yes that was my boyfriend that just abused you