SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

gonna organise a little drive from mooloolaba up to monyville and back on saturday night if anyones keen

cheers mick aka "gremlin"

i might be up for a cruise saturday night, what time we talking about i live in Beerwah so i would meet you guyes on the way

just a heads up i think that windy 6k section is still out of action.. going to montville from palmwoods

i'll be at the pub friday nite, saturday. gympie... and yaeh i dont have a running skyline anymore :D not worth repairing

Hmmmm... I have Sunday off this week, so a Saturday night cruise is sounding pretty good at the moment! :D But yeah, times and stuff would help!

wicked how about we all meet at 7 eleven kawana waters at about 8 saturday night if all are keen or another location what eva is easier for all

let us know , cheers gremlin

just a heads up i think that windy 6k section is still out of action.. going to montville from palmwoods

i'll be at the pub friday nite, saturday. gympie... and yaeh i dont have a running skyline anymore :D not worth repairing

whats wrong with it

hey, i just moved to sunny coast from s.a and am in desperate need of a rebiuld on my turbo, or a new one. just wondering where you guys go to get your cars worked on an dyno'd ect. ???

and somewere local that i can get a rebuild??? im in caloundra.

cheers.