SAU Community

Big V8 Nissan

sh@un

• 1 month later...

My dad saw & sat inside a Nissan Armada at a dealer in Qatar (Basically an SUV version of the Titan pick up truck.), and he told me that it was really huge! The truck is waaay larger than a Land Cruiser (And has more macho looks too!)!

Nissan Australia should consider importing the Nissan Armada from the US (Both cars are built at a factory in Mississippi.) to take advantage of the free trade agreement with the US & convert them into RHD locally!

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the Armada & Titan replacing the Patrol & the pick up truck version of it in Australia, except for one thing, only one engine option is offered, a 5.6L petrol V8. No diesels or turbo diesels in the US (But I think Nissan have got the resources & money to engineer a diesel engine from the Patrol as an option and they should do it!).

• 1 month later...
My dad saw & sat inside a Nissan Armada at a dealer in Qatar (Basically an SUV version of the Titan pick up truck.), and he told me that it was really huge! The truck is waaay larger than a Land Cruiser (And has more macho looks too!)!

Nissan Australia should consider importing the Nissan Armada from the US (Both cars are built at a factory in Mississippi.) to take advantage of the free trade agreement with the US & convert them into RHD locally!

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the Armada & Titan replacing the Patrol & the pick up truck version of it in Australia, except for one thing, only one engine option is offered, a 5.6L petrol V8. No diesels or turbo diesels in the US (But I think Nissan have got the resources & money to engineer a diesel engine from the Patrol as an option and they should do it!).

yeah as both the patrol and landcruiser still aint that flash for towing..... they way i like :kiss: 110-120 regardless of slope LOL i got a ride in a t88 powered Patrol in dubai and have been ruined power wise ever since.

Id love to tow with a toureg but i ant got 90k spare lol

Bring em in i say.

Edited by URAS

• 3 months later...