SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

is anyone interested in some Bilstein Struts, with King springs, to suit 33/34GTR?

These struts are $$$$ and handle great, whilst still being legal height (just) and regency friendly.

I'd love some coilovers in okay condition. could organise swaps or swaps +cash either way

just wondering where i can get a screamer pipe for a RB25, i know AM performance does them just wondering if there are any others out there.

in my opinion dont go anywhere else. but that is my opinion. i have one on my rb20 and it leaks. i wont say who made it as his reputation excedes thus one. this was one of his first attempts and i have since hear he is good. but am performance is the way to go.

have seen his workmanship and it is second to none. if any quires look at simons drift car. absolutly insane.

if not ring dex from garage 7. he is a rb god

Chasing a R33 RB25 gearbox speedo sensor, or even just the cog on the end. I bought a 25 box from Grand Auto Wreckers and the fker was missing the cog! Let me know what you've got, best to PM. Cheers.

brendon in also after one of these... maybe we could hit up nisswreck? or any other ideas?

These things are rare as freaking hen's teeth, as everyone toasts them when they remove the turbo and/or engine.

That said I am pretty sure I have not one, but 2 sets in the shed somewhere - I paid $150 a pair for them (I had committed to buy a set off a guy on the forums, transferred the money, then found a set locally and picked up that day, as I was super keen to get them on. Then I changed to a 2530 anyway and it came with braided lines).

If I can find them you guys can have them for $150 a pair - I guarantee you won't find them for that price at any wrecker and Nissan charge a mint for them.

Chasing a R33 RB25 gearbox speedo sensor, or even just the cog on the end. I bought a 25 box from Grand Auto Wreckers and the fker was missing the cog! Let me know what you've got, best to PM. Cheers.

import spares got then new for 180