SAU Community

Greddy Turbo Timer

gargantua

yep - got that one. Bought mine from bt-revolution for around 120 i think it was.....

Its fairly small, so it will fit anywhere pretty much, but wont cover the whole gap as such.

yep - got that one. Bought mine from bt-revolution for around 120 i think it was.....

Its fairly small, so it will fit anywhere pretty much, but wont cover the whole gap as such.

dang!

emsta if you could post a pic of where you placed your turbo timer that would be cool, so I got a bit of an idea where to put it.

dang!

emsta if you could post a pic of where you placed your turbo timer that would be cool, so I got a bit of an idea where to put it.

Here it is :)

post-26053-1163887928.jpg

Sorry about the blur - i didnt know how to use my new camera at the time and it was bloody cold after i washed the car at night :)

post-26053-1163887935.jpg

But its attached just above where my left leg would be.

Edited by emsta2003

Tempting... I need one, but don't see why I should spring for something that does the same as me idling the car for a minute...

It claims to do a few things...

the speed warning sounds useful.

how accurate are the timing modes? and for distance, does it indicate when the distance is over? I'd like to try the 1/4m in the middle of nowhere (literally - no people, no cars, good visibility), but don't want to go any further than I have to.

Also, how hard was the install? just a few splices, or was it a little more nasty?

Thanks

nK

Tempting... I need one, but don't see why I should spring for something that does the same as me idling the car for a minute...

It claims to do a few things...

the speed warning sounds useful.

how accurate are the timing modes? and for distance, does it indicate when the distance is over? I'd like to try the 1/4m in the middle of nowhere (literally - no people, no cars, good visibility), but don't want to go any further than I have to.

Also, how hard was the install? just a few splices, or was it a little more nasty?

Thanks

nK

I have to get mine re-adjusted, some of the modes aint working. Will be getting the mechanic to check it out next time i take it for a service (which is quite soon)

Edit - sorry the install was a 5 min job literally

Edited by emsta2003