SAU Community

Wtf Are Capcom On

Darkon

read this awhiles back, the first live action was poo, but with the sort of GFX that are out now, this could be a really good thing, or a really bad thing. although even theyre animated movies are crap now, the animation is the worst ive ever seen. the only movie theyve made that was good was the 1992 Street Fighter II: The animated movie, was a great movie.

Damn, I can't go into this url at work.

can anyone give a rundown?

I personally think king of fighters is a better game than street fighter.

um to sum it up the story will revolve around chun li :)

when will they relise that the best characters are RYU and Ken and the only way it could be cool is if it was about them like in the 1992 film skyliva mentioned

the 1992 movie was good because it was original from the game storyline (if youve noticed, it has one) where ken turns evil and not ryu...

ive seen the KoF 4 episode anime and its pretty cool, some good fight scenes, they shouldve made a series for it, but they only made these four eps to advertise Maximum Impact 2.

if your talking about KoF Maximum Impact 1 & 2 being better than street fighter, you should stab your eyes out with a fork. they are the worst games ever. but i guess the old school KoF were alright.

this Live action could be interesting if they get the right characters, ryu and ken and akuma better be some awesome actors. and storyline better have some sort of tie in with the game and have absoloutly no connection the the 1994 live action film, the first live action had the shittest actors, and none of them could do anything special, they wasted all of the characters (like cammy, T. Hawk, Sagat, Vega, Dhalsim, blanka etc...) i wanna see some hadoukens and hurricane kicks and Shoryuken's etc...

Edited by SKYLVIA

read this awhiles back, the first live action was poo, but with the sort of GFX that are out now, this could be a really good thing, or a really bad thing. although even theyre animated movies are crap now, the animation is the worst ive ever seen. the only movie theyve made that was good was the 1992 Street Fighter II: The animated movie, was a great movie.

I second that

the DOA movie was fairly entertaining, didn't take itself too seriously at all which was good. I'm a pretty big fan of all the DOA games so I was pleasantly surprised by it. Not entirely accurate (A japanese ninja princess who lives in a chinese palace and speaks english? umwhat?) and they failed at casting kasumi. Devon Aoki :laugh: But all up it was a good popcorn and boobies fest :wave:

^^ it sure is, cant believe capcom havent learnt from it and made movies like it.

the DOA movie was fairly entertaining, didn't take itself too seriously at all which was good. I'm a pretty big fan of all the DOA games so I was pleasantly surprised by it. Not entirely accurate (A japanese ninja princess who lives in a chinese palace and speaks english? umwhat?) and they failed at casting kasumi. Devon Aoki ;) But all up it was a good popcorn and boobies fest :D

watched this today, and it was suprisingly entertaining, when i first saw the adds a whiles back with holly vallance i thought itd be shit, cause all shes ever been in is shit, but it was good, a more than generous amount of good camera angles and the action wasnt half bad either. kudos to them.

i dont play DOA, but i think everybody knows of the whole volleyball thing, was good to see they put that in the movie. are the characters in the movie from the game? or are the people in the movie completely random characters?

Edited by SKYLVIA