SAU Community

Bov

MANG

hi, im looking at buying a hks super sequential BOV for my 32 gtst and im a complete noob, just wondering if anyone could tell me how hard it is too install and what is required to fit it. thanks in advance :D

-simon

HKS SSQV < POO

Dont get one of those simmo, they sound like a high pitched fart...

But if you must...

you will need to get a flange welded onto your intercooler piping and get the BOV attached there. you will need to get the stock BOV hole welded over on the intercooler piping and the hole in the intake piping plugged.

So your up for $100 in labour prolly unless your handy with an aluminum welder...

Or you can get an adapter made for the standard spot with a 90 degree bend in it. That what I had on my old car - so you can use the stock spot and change back easy if you have to :glare:

ok cool thanks guys, ill try find some pictures and can probably do it at work, i think weve got som bent aluminium tubing so i can cheat hehe

Hey champ,

Have a look - the light blue thing is the part I'm talking about. It worked great, and saved welding. Got a base plate cut from the old BOV at a laser cutting place, then got an elbow and the BOV adapter welded on.

Total cost - $50.

post-14600-1165458484.jpg