SAU Community

Hi new to the skyline and car scene. I just picked up an r33 with a rb25det engine. I need to recirculate the stock bov but I'm at a loss. I've done a fair bit of research on it but can't seem to get my head around it anyone brisbane based who could help for cash or know any shops that could fit me in quick. Cheers

Screenshot_20221111_195046_Facebook.jpg

BOV is on the back of the crossover pipe. The outlet f that BOV needs to be piped down to the turbo inlet. This is shown in diagrams in the manual, but it's a pretty trivial route. The return pipe is about 1" and runs back under the crossover pipe above the exhaust manifold and then directed into the turbo inlet elbow, facing more towards the turbo than the AFM.

Or if you want to go down the expensive option to "fix" the issue, just bin the stock AFM, ECU, and install an aftermarket ECU, IAT & MAP (if you do not wish to use the internal one).

:D 

Talk to me if you need ways to waste money, I'm good at helping with that. @BK also will help you spend money if you need LOL...

nek minnit, has a 2.8L stroker, 6266 to "fix" his BOV recirculation.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

Where's the Samsonas?

apologies, let me try again

nek minnit, has a 2.8L stroker, 6266, twin gates, twin scroll, DCT or Samsonas to "fix" his BOV recirculation.

That combo would actually make a fun car with a good powerband for the street, track, drags (if that's your kind of thing).