SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Shot of the rear 1/4 panel looks hott dumpt that low!

Whats it ride like??

Looks very nice! It looks fairly low - any scrubbing or other clearance problems noticed yet?

I have Nismo coilovers in mine, from what I can tell not set up as low as yours, but I've scraped the resonator on the exhaust once in my driveway already... hmm.

And the front tyres do scrape on the guards ever so slightly when at a fairly hard lock and going up a driveway... but not so badly as to be a real problem.

Cheers cheers! :happy: It's not as low now, that was just when they first went on... I put them up a little bit but I'm suprised at just how low they can go! That 1/4 shot isn't at the lowest! Rides alot stiffer of course but I haven't fitted the remote to switch that around yet - Still got some experimenting to do :rant:

She does scrape lightly on certain speed bumps when I don't have enough room to angle properly but not as bad as I expected.. No scrubbing at all either :wave: We'll see how she goes when the Volk GT-C's are on, although I'm rolling the guards next weekend so shouldn't be too much of a problem... Fingers crossed :D

Cheers again!

Alicia :thumbsup:

post-42468-1203645024_thumb.jpg

How good are Greddy Type S dampeners.. I have to say have not met a coilover which performs and feels as good as the type s..

Seen some seriously nice rides here.. Have to post mine soon

:D alicia! its soo low lol. That the car eats up your rims aswell. What sized GT-C's? 19 x 10 xD?

But it doesn't look as good that low. don't hurt me lol.

Edited by Owgasm

looks good... but odd in a way.. the front guards or something...

the wing. you also have it bolted on?

i'm so glad when i put mine on it was silicon! so glad i've said that so much lol

more pics to come wen i pick it up next week...

Noice :banana:

I like the FB/bonnet... the guards look normal GTT so that means theyre aftermarket? Any idea who makes them or sells them?

Look forward to more pics

Cheers cheers! :P It's not as low now, that was just when they first went on... I put them up a little bit but I'm suprised at just how low they can go! That 1/4 shot isn't at the lowest! Rides alot stiffer of course but I haven't fitted the remote to switch that around yet - Still got some experimenting to do ;)

She does scrape lightly on certain speed bumps when I don't have enough room to angle properly but not as bad as I expected.. No scrubbing at all either ;) We'll see how she goes when the Volk GT-C's are on, although I'm rolling the guards next weekend so shouldn't be too much of a problem... Fingers crossed :D

Cheers again!

Alicia :banana:

With the remote kit installed it's gonna be so good!

Well worth doing, I wish I could adjust mine on the fly like that.

Maybe one day... heh :)

erms... eww.... so much tyre. ..

sorry, but the back looks *blrugh*. The lights, the wing the bar. wth.

The reast looks good. :banana: especially the front side on.

ooo... see recaro/sparco seats.... something with an ....o

Edited by Owgasm

I really like that bumper/bonnet kit, I want mine to look like that! :thumbsup: In previously taking about a preferance for kits that enhance the natural lines, that kit looks the best!, for the stock kit on a GTR is prefect from factory,...

If only you had a GTR rear wing, would look great, although every single GT-T owner wants a GTR wing, myself included,....... although I don't think it would go to well with LED tail lights, but thats just me.

Lower profile tyres would make everything look so good.

I really like that bumper/bonnet kit, I want mine to look like that! :thumbsup:

Agreed! I'll put this one at the top of my list methinks... East Bear, right?

In previously taking about a preferance for kits that enhance the natural lines, that kit looks the best!, for the stock kit on a GTR is prefect from factory,...

Also agree - the GTR doesnt need touching ;)

Unless you really need ventilation in the bonnet perhaps...

If only you had a GTR rear wing, would look great, although every single GT-T owner wants a GTR wing, myself included,....... although I don't think it would go to well with LED tail lights, but thats just me.

Yeah I'm in two minds about getting LED tail lights, some just don't look right and some are 'okay'... although my opinion kinda changes a lot depending which day you ask me :D

I do think the original tail lights look a bit dated with the amber lens though.

I have a feeling I'll be fitting some to mine at some stage, just as soon as I'm convinced which ones I like most.

Also, I reckon the brake light on the boot needs to be LED as well, to match the tail lights.

Not sure if anyone makes them though? Mind you, with a bit of thought it could well be a fairly simple mod to make yourself...

they are normal/stock gtt guards

pretty sure the front bar is an East Bears item

They probably are East Bear... they're fairly expensive arent they? Bloody figures :thumbsup:

I must say the more I look at your FB the more I like it, bonnet as well.

erms... eww.... so much tyre. ..

sorry, but the back looks *blrugh*. The lights, the wing the bar. wth.

The reast looks good. :thumbsup: especially the front side on.

ooo... see recaro/sparco seats.... something with an ....o

lol

hmm i actually like the tailights, other than the LEDs they look factory so i dont mind em....

i also like the rear bar eventhough most people hate it. i'm happy with the way the car looks atm only thing i dislike about it is the wing which will be coming off.

dont think i'll go gtr wing though, probably 1 of them adjustable nismo ones (like the 1 on other GTTs only adjustable) looks cool...

thanks ;)