SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Cheers mate,

yea that's right was bought over very early, practically as new I believe with very little kms in japan.

got the wheels on yesterday, and I could not be happier with the result, looks perfect IMO.

Will try take some pics this afternoon and post here.

Cheers

Anthony

Cheers mate,

yea that's right was bought over very early, practically as new I believe with very little kms in japan.

got the wheels on yesterday, and I could not be happier with the result, looks perfect IMO.

Will try take some pics this afternoon and post here.

Cheers

Anthony

Unreal.. Man the day I put my TE37's on my car I went home washed it and I was so pleased.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Some photos I took while at the SAUVic Show 'n Shine today.

6450756129_7a80c29935_b.jpg

IMG_6512 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450755945_516b4cfcf7_b.jpg

IMG_6504 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450755815_f3e3fbc9a4_b.jpg

IMG_6498 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450755681_b4b8c86303_b.jpg

IMG_6492 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450753143_c106d269fc_b.jpg

IMG_6408 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450750155_4b44c39894_b.jpg

IMG_6336 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450752119_4bc70b8c83_b.jpg

IMG_6393 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450751915_46a47468ae_b.jpg

IMG_6392 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450751659_706770b316_b.jpg

IMG_6379 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450753589_0e74f3eb4f_b.jpg

IMG_6426 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

6450750693_0b3f7ac35e_b.jpg

IMG_6343 by aaronactive.net, on Flickr

Wow, great shots. A real Nür fest in here at the moment! :wub:

Looks like a great venue for the Vic SnS. Love the bronze CE28Ns on the Jade Nur.

Nice car Huy! The juxtaposition of the GTR and Sierra brings back memories of '92 :rolleyes: even if it is the wrong generation skyline :)

I reckon. Lots of Nur's popping up! Great shots, Evade. All of those cars looks awesome.

Just out of curiousity; I thought p-plater's can't drive turbocharged cars over east? (they can in WA)

Always loved your car Matty. Really like that custom colour. :thumbsup:

Dan - looks tough mate. That first shot is interesting, really shows the difference in front overhang and where the front axle is relative to the scuttle on the Skyline vs. the Lancer

I reckon. Lots of Nur's popping up! Great shots, Evade. All of those cars looks awesome.

Just out of curiousity; I thought p-plater's can't drive turbocharged cars over east? (they can in WA)

Yeah we're not allowed to here either, not sure what the story was with that!

The owner knows and does not care from what I gather.

So many GTR's! Hopefully getting mine after I sell my current car in a couple of months :)

...hope you do too David!

We know you like to take care of your car! > and your lovely G/F > in that order - lol

Wow at the R34 pics over the past 2 pages.

There should be a warning saying this thread is no longer work safe.

HARD HAT AREA!!!!

lol

Haha lets hope she doesnt read this!

She will - she will!!!

But I'm the one in trouble (-not you) > just hold her back to protect me; that's all!

Heres some quick pics of my car with the new wheels, couldnt vennture too far from the house today due to very average looking weather...

gallery_85191_4683_604194.jpg

gallery_85191_4683_1463862.jpg

gallery_85191_4683_552404.jpg

gallery_85191_4683_1357745.jpg

Still sitting too high, especially at the front but a huge improvement imo...

Along way to go to get it how i want but a very good start with these wheels!

Cheers,

Anthony

Heres some quick pics of my car with the new wheels, couldnt vennture too far from the house today due to very average looking weather...

gallery_85191_4683_604194.jpg

gallery_85191_4683_1463862.jpg

gallery_85191_4683_552404.jpg

gallery_85191_4683_1357745.jpg

Still sitting too high, especially at the front but a huge improvement imo...

Along way to go to get it how i want but a very good start with these wheels!

Cheers,

Anthony

Looks fantastic Anthony, set of coil overs and a front diffuser - you'll be set!