SAU Community

Trivial Question

daisu

Hey people,

No real purpose to this thread, just for personal information wanted to know....

Cefiro's were not equipped with a factory BOV?? What about factory intercooler??

Were C33 laurels different?? Or did they get the fancy factory BOV and intercooler??

-Luke

^ what he said.......makes the r34 sidemount a good upgrade for us (if we want to got that way) as opposed to the r32 owners ( which have to cut and weld things)

if we add a bov and plum it back using stock r32/r33 items or aftermarket stuff will that affect anything ie the way the car runs, ....does it f**k it up at all?

thanks

wtf?... If you have an RB20DET that engine comes with a purge (BOV) valve as standard... it's plumbed back, naturally, because RB20 runs an AFM, if you put in a VTA BOV you will screw your AFRs and therefore have possible engine flooding and rich fuel popping issues.

Blow Off Valve, Purge Valve, Pressure Release Mechanism, Diverter Valve... whatever you call it... it's the same thing.

I'm going to have to try to make mine look that clean. I'm hoping to have it all finished and rolling on the road by the end of January.

-BTW, I have an R32 engine in mine so I got a BOV :P