SAU Community

[group] ****nokia N91**** [buy]

QRI05E

Details: I’m organizing a Group Buy with a supplier on for the NOKIA N91 at an unbelievable price. All units come sealed with a receipt and 12 months Australia wide warranty.

Nokia N91

post-23753-1166413144.jpgpost-23753-1166413154.jpg

Music Player

•Intelligently designed music player - optimized for music listening

•Dedicated playback keys and volume control

•Enhanced on the go playlist management - edit playlists, add new music

•Meta data for tracks can be viewed and modified directly on your N91

•Enhanced music features: mixer, 5-band equalizer, loudness, music DRC (Dynamic Range Compression)

•See what is playing when the Nokia N91 is in the idle state

•Answer calls while listening to music and music pauses and then resumes again when the call is ended

•Smart integration with music services (easy access to music shop)

•Music user profile or sim-less operation allows for uninterrupted listening

•Transfer any multimedia content from PC to your Nokia N91*

•Download unprotected** new music over the air to your Nokia N91

Audio formats (decoding)

•MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, Real, WAV, WMA, M4A, AMR-WB, True Tones, AMR-NB

Hi-Fi Quality Sound

•Use the Nokia Music Headset HS-28 with remote control or use your own high quality headphone and connect directly to the 3.5mm audio jack on the Nokia N91

•Connect the Nokia N91 to external speakers via the CA-63U stereo audio jack

Record Music

•Make your own recording using voice record application

Visual Radio

•Flick on Visual Radio mode*. Add a rich new dimension to your radio listening. It's a snap to switch and a whole new experience when you do.

Digital Rights Management

•For protection/digital rights management for music files: Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) DRM 2.0 and Windows Media (WM) DRM 10 for portable devices

Operating frequency

•GSM/GPRS EDGE 900/1800/1900MHz + WCDMA 2100 *

•Data transfer: WCDMA up to speed 384 kbps, EGPRS/GPRS (class B/multislot 10) up to 236.8 kbps

Dimensions

•Weight: 164 g

•Length: 113.1 mm

•Width (max): 55.2 mm

•Thickness (max): 22 mm

Display and User Interface

•Color display (176 x 208, 262k color)

•S60 software on Symbian OS

•Automatic brightness control for display and keypad

•Music keys: Play/Pause, Forward, Back, Stop. Switch easily between music player and last used application with dedicated key.

•Keys: Two configurable soft keys, Send & End, 5-way configurable navigation key, keys for S60 (Menu, Edit, Clear), ITU-T (number/text) keypad, Volume (up & down), Power, Device lock switch

Memory

•Up to 4GB of internal dynamic memory for music content, multimedia messages, ringing tones, images, video clips, and applications

Imaging and Video formats

•Video playback: 3GPP H.263, MPEG4, RealVideo

•Image viewers: JPEG, EXIF, GIF, BMP, PNG

•Download and play multimedia files (video and music)

•Stream media files from compatible media portals

•Full-screen video playback on the phone to view downloaded, streamed or recorded video clips in larger size

Camera

•2 Megapixel

•Still Image resolutions: default 1600x1200, 640x480

•Still Images file format: JPEG, YUV, RGB

•Capture formats: H.263, MPEG-4 (video), AMR-NB, AAC (audio)

•Advanced camera modes: still, burst, video and options for night, brightness adjustment, image quality, and self-timer.

•Digital zoom 20x stepless

Connectivity

•3G - Near broadband speeds for faster and more responsive downloads.

• WLAN 802.11b/g *

•USB 2.0 full speed interface with mass storage profile (USB mini)

•Nokia PC Suite

Browsing

•XHTML browser

•Improved Web compatibility with support for HTML 4.01, including support for elements such as image maps, background images, and frames

•Support for a subset of JavaScript 1.5, which includes the most commonly used functions found on the Internet

•File upload over HTTP using standard HTML forms

•Small screen rendering option including a faster page-up/page-down scrolling style

•Full-screen mode, download progress bar, and adaptive history list

•3GPP video streaming

•OMA DRM 2.0 including forward lock for content protection, combined delivery and separate delivery

•Wallet: convenient online use and storage of your numbers and passwords

Messaging

•Convenient email client

•Compatible with Nokia Wireless Keyboard (sold separately)

•Multimedia messaging: combine image, video, text, and audio clip and send as MMS to a compatible phone or PC

•Automatic resizing of your high resolution images to fit MMS (max. 300 KB attachment size depending on the network)

•Text messaging: supports concatenated SMS, picture messaging, SMS distribution list

•Predictive text input: support for all major languages in Europe and Asia-Pacific

•Instant Messaging

Call Management

•Contacts: advanced contacts database with support for multiple phone and email details per entry, also supports thumbnail pictures and groups

•Speed dialing

•Logs: keeps lists of your dialed, received, and missed calls

•Automatic redial

•Automatic answer (works with compatible headset or car kit only)

•Supports Fixed Dialing Number, which allows calls only to predefined numbers

•Conference call

Java Applications

•Java™ MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1 (Connected Limited Device Configuration (J2ME)), JTWI 1.0

•Over-the-air download of Java-based applications and games

Voice Features

•Voice dialing

•Voice commands

•Voice recorder

•Integrated handsfree speaker

Package Contents

•Nokia N91

•Nokia Music Headset HS-28 (with remote control)

•Nokia Stereo Audio Cable (CA-63U)

•Nokia Battery BL-5C

•Nokia Travel Charger AC-4

•Nokia Connectivity Cable (USB) DKE-2

•Nokia Charger Adapter Cable CA-44

•Nokia Desk Stand DT-10

•CD-ROM containing software (PC Suite and other applications)

•User guide, Quick Start guide, and Add-on Application guide

Power Management

Standby time: GSM up to 190 hours*

Talk time: GSM up to 3 - 4 hours*

Music Playback: up to 10 hours*

RRP: $1149

GB Price:

10 Buyers Minimum = $850 + Postage

10 – 20 Buyers = $800 + Postage

20+ Buyers = $750 + Postage

GB Start/End Date:

18/12/06 – 9/01/2007

Postage: Will vary where you live or Pick-up in Sydney

Payment Method: C.O.D

How to order:

PM me with your full details and I will add you to the GB list and once I have at least 10 confirmations I will arrange for the phones to be posted out. Once I have 20 people on the list, ALL buyers will get the discounted price and then again with 20+ buyers.

Regards,

Sarkis

GROUP BUY LIST

Hey Guys, if you have other phones or carkits in intrest feel free to PM me and let me know and ill see what i can do.. but for these prices, the Nokia N91 is unbeatable.. 4GB memory + 2MP Camera + WiFi!

Cheers

Edited by QRI05E

$700 sounds too cheap... i have called a few places and the cheapest cash price i got was $990... and please as the rules states, dont trash a GB if you can get it cheaper then good luck and dont post your comments...

Thank you

Edited by QRI05E