SAU Community

I Need A R30 Indicator/wiper/headlight Switch Assembly

george.bryant

I urgently need a Indicator/Wiper/Headligh switch assembly for my R30 as my one cracked when taking my old steering wheel off to replace it with a boss kit & aftermarket wheel.

The crack is ausing the highbeams to stay on ALL the time.

I hope someone can help me. I'm willing to pay whatever is costs to get it sent here. I jsut really need this part ASAP!

Thanks to Everyone!

You have to be kidding George.

You stuck it to us all over your pinched fuel line and now you want our help.

You referred to us all as dopes and that SAU aren't worth talking to and SDU is by far a better group and much more helpful.

You made me offers and then didn't back them up with anything else but hot air, yet you still come on here seeking our help.

I probably have about 10 of what your looking for, but I don't know your worthy of my help, as you! so far, haven't shown any interest in reciprocating.

Why don't you go ask your so fantasticly helpful SDU members for help instead of annoying us here on SAU.

In my humble opinion I think you're an arrogant arse and you should take a long walk off a short pier until at some time in the future you can show you have had a change in attitude, and then you might get a different attitude on this forum. Maybe a Lobotomy might help.

Cheers, D

You have to be kidding George.

You stuck it to us all over your pinched fuel line and now you want our help.

You referred to us all as dopes and that SAU aren't worth talking to and SDU is by far a better group and much more helpful.

You made me offers and then didn't back them up with anything else but hot air, yet you still come on here seeking our help.

I probably have about 10 of what your looking for, but I don't know your worthy of my help, as you! so far, haven't shown any interest in reciprocating.

Why don't you go ask your so fantasticly helpful SDU members for help instead of annoying us here on SAU.

In my humble opinion I think you're an arrogant arse and you should take a long walk off a short pier until at some time in the future you can show you have had a change in attitude, and then you might get a different attitude on this forum. Maybe a Lobotomy might help.

Cheers, D

I have asked on SDU.

Sorry I was so rude in my post about the broken stud, it was rather frustrating waiting so long for a reply on something I wanted minor assistance on.

Is it really nessecary to talk to me like this on the forums?

Cheers/

go to ya local wreckers get that assembly outta a nissan patrol its exactly the same....and alot cheaper then repco

He is in NZ and can't get the part there, that's why he is asking here and the patrol unit IS NOT EXACTLY the same. Depends on the model, year etc etc etc.

I have Aust R30, Imported R30, ET Pulsar and Patrol headlight switch assemblies and they can be all different and that's why I asked for the plug & pins connections.

Cheers, D

• 5 weeks later...
I'm going upto the vehicle now to do some work. I'll look at the switch immediately, and then i'll wirte up a broken stuf tutorial :-)

George,

What the f@#k are you doing about this

You must wonder why we're so critical of you, you ask for help then dissappear into the dust and we don't know or hear from you for weeks & months.

DO YOU WANT OUR HELP OR NOT

Cheers, D

George,

What the f@#k are you doing about this

You must wonder why we're so critical of you, you ask for help then dissappear into the dust and we don't know or hear from you for weeks & months.

DO YOU WANT OUR HELP OR NOT

Cheers, D

I Do want everyones help!!

I've just sent you a personal message regarding the switches plug.

Cheers, G

What about the stud, George?

How did you fix it, or is still busted?

Removed anything in the way of the manifolds.

Removed manifolds.

Attempted to remove stud with an easy out but it wouldnt bit.

Drilled out stud with a drill (I dont recommend using a cordless drill, it took at leat 45 minutes)

Purchased new stud and bolt

Tapped new thread into head

Applied loctite to stud and wound in.

Ghostrider: Did you happen to find that swtich?

• 2 weeks later...
untitledsy4.png

1. Red/Blue Stripe

2. Black/White Stripe

3. Red/White Stripe

4. Green/Red Stripe

5. Red/Green Stripe

6. Red/Yellow Stripe

7. Green/ Yellow (could be White I cant read my writing...)

8. Red/Black Stripe

OK George,

I have no idea what your talking about, as I have a few here and they're all the same.

The picture below shows the plug arrangements and none have 8 pins in any arrangement.

Do you think we could get a bit more specific.

Cheers, D

OK George,

I have no idea what your talking about, as I have a few here and they're all the same.

The picture below shows the plug arrangements and none have 8 pins in any arrangement.

Do you think we could get a bit more specific.

Cheers, D

i think he was just counting the indicator plug itself. As that is removable. :)