SAU Community

Wassup guys...New Here!!

Guest GME_OVR

Guest GME_OVR

Wassup Guys/Gals!!

This is my first post and am kind of new to the Skyline World. We don't get to see them much here (US), so bare with my ignorance on certain matters. But my GF lives in NSW now and she drove a friend's Skyline and she is hooked. She wants one pretty bad, so I had a few Questions,

1) How much would a R33 GTR V-Spec/ R34 GTR V-SPEC cost in Australia (Brisbane area). Also how hard are they to acquire down there?

2) Performance wise which the better bang for the buck in between R33 GTR and R34 GTR

3) Also if someone can direct me towards a site which has different models specs (like gts, gtst, gtt's, gtr's) I just want to know what's the difference.

4) Last Question for , Is there any place in Brisbane where they sell imports (skylines, supras). Or any place that we should AVOID not getting a car from.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Hey mate,

nice seeing more people joining this forum/club hope this place will help you out.

The best place to find a nice car in qld would be a guy name PRIMO he's in queensland & will give u a good deal on the car

Queenland is like the best place 2 pick up a Skylines, more likely the cheapest place in Australia to buy one after importing one yourself.

Im a bit bais over R32 to R33's, i love the R32 over the r33, its all on personal taste.

The R34 is better performace wise over the r33 i beleive, i cant see a big difference but then again i could be totally wrong.

Give primo a msg, as i said he will give u a good deal

Im not a parter of primo nor have I never seen, brought anything from primo before but he always has nice skylines posted on this forum in the forsale business section so give him a holla :P

Thanks,

Joe.

Guest GME_OVR

Thanks alot Joe for the welcome and the for the heads up. I am going to research a bit before I (or rather her) commit to something (or some model for that matter :P ). I will definately check out PRIMO and see what he has to offer sometime soon.