SAU Community

Big R33 Crash Nye Midnight

SXC180

The car looked like a mate from works car which was stolen from earlwood 2 months ago never found, i'll find out if it was on Monday, if it was his car it was a

series 2 GTST with full GTR body kit and 280 KW at the wheels, spent 70k, insurance ran out while he was oversea's and it got pinched the 1st week he was back, poor guy didnt get a chance to renew his policy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAT34 - I understand where your coming from but you seem to get quiet worked up easily, its not yours so you might need to start building a bridge or alternativly become a police officer so you can fight the crime who waste tax payers money! :(

Ok your pissed off about a fellow skyline driver's car being stolen but wtf can you do?

And Chopper? WTF has he got to do with this? I asked YOU not Chopper... :P

As for anyones car that gets stolen its probably one of the worst things that can happen to them... As I said I feel for the people who's cars do get stolen! At least they have their health... (if they didn't get a heart attack when they found out it was gone tho)

This topic reminds me of an angry mob from those old school movies with pitchforks n shit trying burn the witches cos they could do a f*kn backflip! KILL EM KILL EM ALL!! Buh..... :P

This thread is going nowhere fast...

Lets just summarise by saying that R33HVN is a dirty rotten thief sympathiser, and the rest of Australia would be so pissed off when their car is stolen that they would like to 'kill' the person that did it! :P

j/k :P

Lets just summarise by saying that R33HVN is a dirty rotten thief sympathiser, and the rest of Australia would be so pissed off when their car is stolen that they would like to 'kill' the person that did it! :P

j/k :P

hehe, Jon...

each person has their opinion...

His is just a little different! :(

Lets just summarise by saying that R33HVN is a dirty rotten thief sympathiser, and the rest of Australia would be so pissed off when their car is stolen that they would like to 'kill' the person that did it! :D

j/k :(

Differnt yea? :P I'm differnt because why? Because i don't agree with capitol punishment? The easy way out?

Obviously you've left your resolution on your screen to high cos your having a bit of trouble reading what i've said... was i the only person who said "death is a bit extreme"? I DIDN'T SAY I AM PROTECTING THE THIEVES FFS!!! F*K THEM! And whoever thinks i am... please GGF. :P

I've been basically implementing the fact that why would you use capital punishment when they can suffer? And your right this topic is going no where fast because people can't handle someone going against what they say and turn to low blows. F*KING CHILDISH! GET OVER IT!

Differnt yea? :P I'm differnt because why? Because i don't agree with capitol punishment? The easy way out?

Obviously you've left your resolution on your screen to high cos your having a bit of trouble reading what i've said... was i the only person who said "death is a bit extreme"? I DIDN'T SAY I AM PROTECTING THE THIEVES FFS!!! F*K THEM! And whoever thinks i am... please GGF. :P

I've been basically implementing the fact that why would you use capital punishment when they can suffer? And your right this topic is going no where fast because people can't handle someone going against what they say and turn to low blows. F*KING CHILDISH! GET OVER IT!

Eek... Take it easy dude I was joking! (j/k = Just Kidding!)

I know exactly what you were trying to say. I was just making a joke! :(

yeah, lets just say, each to their own opinion when it comes to thieves. There's no point telling us to lighten up and WOOSA when we are reminded of the pain every time someone has their car stolen. It really is easier said than done. I still remember when I was 13, me and my dad just had the car resprayed and detailed and I couldn't wait to start my driving lessons with him. The car unfortunately was stolen the next day and never found again, to this day, I can still feel that raw hatred and anger at the thieves every time I hear about cars being stolen. My own car was stolen last year and again I was reminded of how I felt, but fortunately it was found. So every time we hear about someone else's pride and joy, we are constantly reminded of that feeling. I know having these feelings will bring out the worse in all of us, come on, we are only human.

Since we can't really do anything about it (even though I would LOVE to ahve 5 minutes alone with the thieves), this is only place we can vent our anger and frustration and our utter contempt for these POS. I don't think I'll ever change the way I feel towards them. They have an opportunity to be a good citizen, find a job and be productive, yet they chose crime. As far as I can see, we are better off without them, I don't see why it's so bad wishing them gone. Better for all.

yeah, lets just say, each to their own opinion when it comes to thieves. There's no point telling us to lighten up and WOOSA when we are reminded of the pain every time someone has their car stolen. It really is easier said than done. I still remember when I was 13, me and my dad just had the car resprayed and detailed and I couldn't wait to start my driving lessons with him. The car unfortunately was stolen the next day and never found again, to this day, I can still feel that raw hatred and anger at the thieves every time I hear about cars being stolen. My own car was stolen last year and again I was reminded of how I felt, but fortunately it was found. So every time we hear about someone else's pride and joy, we are constantly reminded of that feeling. I know having these feelings will bring out the worse in all of us, come on, we are only human.

Since we can't really do anything about it (even though I would LOVE to ahve 5 minutes alone with the thieves), this is only place we can vent our anger and frustration and our utter contempt for these POS. I don't think I'll ever change the way I feel towards them. They have an opportunity to be a good citizen, find a job and be productive, yet they chose crime. As far as I can see, we are better off without them, I don't see why it's so bad wishing them gone. Better for all.

Well i'm sorry to hear about it... More like better for all if they never were here in the first place.

This is the only civilised post i've seen that I can agree with on this topic, at least it has some meaning and its not KILL EM LET EM BURN crap... man just torture em why let em off so easily? People make me out to be a theive hugger or sumfin...

I belive in what goes around comes around and when it comes around you better watch our cos your f*kd...

FAT34 - I understand where your coming from but you seem to get quiet worked up easily, its not yours so you might need to start building a bridge or alternativly become a police officer so you can fight the crime who waste tax payers money! :)

Of course I get worked up easily, I've been a victim more than once and am sick of seeing people have to come on this forum pleading for help & stating that their car has been stolen or broken into ! This kind of stuff just shouldn't happen. True, it's not my car ( or your car ) that was stolen ( THIS TIME ) but I feel the pain that other's feel when this stuff happens. BTW, I'm too old to become a cop and considering how pathetic the laws backing you up are ( as a cop ) I wouldn't want the job.

Oh and "start building a bridge" ? Is that like one of those corporate catch phrases like "Get out of pity city" & "put your excess baggage in the amnesty bin" etc etc ?

Ok your pissed off about a fellow skyline driver's car being stolen but wtf can you do?

I'll leave that question open to anyone who wants to answer it. Me personally, I'll do what I have to do, when I have to do it.

And Chopper? WTF has he got to do with this? I asked YOU not Chopper... :no:

Read up on Chopper ( no pun intended ) and then you'll understand what I mean. What he did and why he did it. As for me, I'll reserve comment.

This topic reminds me of an angry mob from those old school movies with pitchforks n shit trying burn the witches cos they could do a f*kn backflip! KILL EM KILL EM ALL!! Buh..... :(

I hope for your sake that you are never on the receiving end of a substantial crime but if you ever are, please come back and re-visit your opinions ;)

I feel very sorry for anyone who's been on the wrong end of crime, and for those who haven't, I hope you never are. Anyway, I'm done debating on this thread.

Great i'm glad you have such strong feelings about this... And please don't judge me because you don't know me from a bar of soap.. how do you know wether i've been on the recieving end or not?

Because i say i dont agree with killing someone for stealing doesn't mean that i love criminals and i want to bring them into my home to protect them.. f*k em they can all die for all i care! As i said before why kill them when you can make them suffer but obviously my point keeps getting missed so i can't be bothered anymore...

I'll say it again to everyone i'm sorry to anyone who's had their car violated i really am but comin on here and saying they should be killed is wrong. Just toture em its more fun :(

I'll leave that question open to anyone who wants to answer it. Me personally, I'll do what I have to do, when I have to do it.

lol dude thats a great line, i'll use that next time i need to sound tough too.

Also when did prison get nice? Unless u like it up the a55!

Had an uncle in long bay doin 12yrs wasn't pretty.

Anyways guys we all know a keyboard can't kill sumone!! so this tough guy bull5hi7 is pointless :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
WTF ?? I'm with lingeringsoul on this one. I also think it would be a better thing if they were dead. Thieves are scum. There's nothing more to it than that. Scum ! Considering that these idiots will soak up tax payers $'s while in hospital, and then through the whole trial and conviction period, and then probably get out after 12 months of soft time and re-offend anyway, it would be better for the community ( and planet for that matter ) if they "were" dead.

Consider this. These scum stole someone's pride and joy. A car that someone "worked hard" to get and modify to make their own. They then used this car to commit crimes ( at least one that we know about ) and then drove that car at stupid speeds and in an unsafe manor, endagering other lives around them in an attempt to get away from the cops. Imagine if they collected one of "your" family members while trying to get away and condemed them to a bed or wheel chair for the rest of their life or killed them. Really, think about it. It was just pure luck that these scum didn't kill someone while trying to get away.

My point is, if these dickheads never took the step to becoming a criminal in the first place, it would be a better world, and considering the pathetic ineffectiveness of our laws and the amount of blind tolerance "do-gooders" have for criminals, it would have served the world in a much better way if they were dead IMO.

a car is not woth someones life...... simple