SAU Community

Kkr 430 Turbo Setup For Sale!

hey guys... just bought a KKr 430 turbo with dump pipe and v-clamp and all gaskets to suit RB25 engine with a T3 flange (still brand new in the box). a brand new set of 6 Nismo 555cc injectors (still in the boxes) and a brand new bosch Z32 airflow meter with the plug to suit (still in the box). i bought all this gear just before christmas hopin to get it installed this month some time to reach a dyno figure of around 250kws at the wheels. Mark from MRC dyno and performance does all the tunin on my car and told me that with the setup i have got, 250kws is easily done. Due to financial difficulties i need the cash so i am sellin the whole setup for around $2400. reasonable offers will be considered.

Located in Sydney, NSW

Pick-up only

You can contact me on: Matt: 0438568907

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I bought mine from Concept Z https://conceptzperformance.com/hks-stainless-steel-catback-exhaust-system-full-dual-muffler-infiniti-q60-coupe-17-cv37-awd-rwd-31014-kn001_p_32626.php Put it on myself. Very easy jack stands. But if i was going to do it again i would get something like this   https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-infiniti-sport-exhaust-kit-axle-back-exhaust-system-infiniti-q60-17-coupe-cv37-b0100-q60st_p_30289.php Or just straight pipe it the whole way. I drove the car without an exhaust for shits and giggle when i was swapping it and it's not very loud at all. 
    • Ignore the monster truck ride hide, I messed up on the offsets and widths and ended up ditching them a few weeks later when my coilovers didnt fit
    • I always drive with the tire pressure gauges showing the PSI because I'm paranoid about getting a flat tire and not knowing then keep driving and tear it apart. No amount of goo is going to fix a shredded tire. My Q60 has the goo and the V36 had the goo too. Never used it but I have used the pump to pump up the tire to get home. Then I fixed it with a plug. Wasn't keen on the goo.
    • My Q50 doesn't even have 'goop', it comes standard with runflats, so no spare, no jack, no goop, nothing.  No idea what the JDM models come with. I bought a 370Z donut (needs to be at least 18in to clear the akebonos), a spare jack and wheel brace and I throw that in the boot when I go out of town, saves having to spend the $$ and endure the downsides of runflat tyres. Apparently if you are creative, you can make yourself a replacement boot base out of high density foam and fit the donut under the boot mat, but you lose about 100mm of boot depth.
    • WTB transfer case 5 speed for 32/33 GTR preferably Sydney. Please call or message me on 0406368054