SAU Community

SOLD

hey gang we are now selling our unreg'd R30

she needs a new windscreen, battery clamp and a few small things like kick panels being put back in..

just wondering if theres any interest in a old skyline..i gotta ask $500 for her the cash is going onto a deposit for another car pics of the R30 are further doing on the posts

pm me here

[email protected] if u wanna talk on msn

or my number is 0405102405

Edited by ratz26

hey gang we maybe selling our unreg'd R30

she needs a new windscreen, battery clamp and a few small things like kick panels being put back in..

just wondering if theres any interest in a old skyline..and what price i should expect to sell her for

GET SOME PICS UP....Pics can make the sale.

i bought mine for $400, mint condition. (except steering & brakes)

normally a few hundred, but not much more.

is it auto or manual?

good tyres?

last rego?

km of engine?

colour?

sedan or hatch?

S or Ti

what year?

And i am interested by the way.... need spares!

how much work do you think is needed tio get it back on the road?

(love the look of the chrome rings)

those km are impressive! just goes to show how long these last!

lastly where are you located??

Just looking at the wheels its not a Ti, no power windows!

how much work do you think is needed tio get it back on the road?

(love the look of the chrome rings)

those km are impressive! just goes to show how long these last!

lastly where are you located??

i got 2 ti rims with black inside and chrome ring for $20+ postage which prob isnt worth it

but my engine did 370xxx and was still going fine not to sure about tranny but they are damn strong engines

oh yeah ratz26 i paid $1000 for mine and it needed heaps of shit done to it alot more then yours would need but although yours isnt a ti i'd say try for around $700 or something like that

Edited by paulmac