SAU Community

Blitz Lm Fmic

Hey people

Im trying to decide which fmic kit i want to go for on my series 2 r33 , i previously had one of the cheap chinese fmic kits on my old r32 gtst, and personally i didnt like it to much, i didnt like cutting a hole in the engine bay, it didnt fit very good (piping didnt line up to well and the cooler wasnt straight) ,the piping hit the bonnet and because it was polished it would go dull as it would rub on the bonnet lining, but i gues thats what you get when you buy cheap chinese products.

I have been trying to find as many pics as i can of the Blitz lm fmic kit for a r33 gts25t, ive been talking to "Dezz" and he was kind enough to send me a few pics, i would rather go for this kit over a chinese kit as you dont need to cut a hole in the engine bay, the piping uses the stock return pipes in the engine bay which IMO makes it look alot tidier than a polished pipe between the motor and radiator, i can still use the stock airbox (you need to modify the intake snorkel with the chinese kit as it hits the piping, i dont want to use a pod either as i get sick of the constant sound it makes),the pics that i have seen of the blitz lm kit look very good...........

Theres just one thing, most of the pics of have seen have show'n that the return pipe that runs underneath the intercooler looks like the pipe hangs very low, and in some pics you can clearly see the return pipe hanging underneath the car which dosent look too good in my opinion, Dezz has painted his return pipe black which dosent make the pipe look so obvious.

So what im looking for is if anyone is using the blitz lm kit could they please post some decent pics so i can see how low the return pipe really sits (i plan to lower the car alot in the future, so i dont want the pipe hitting my driveway etc), even some ground clearance measurements would be great, any info and pics would be very much appreciated!

Cheers

Jason

Edited by nizmo_freek

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just installed mine this week, I'll get some pics up soon. It's a great product, so easy to install

Pics would be great mate :), does the return pipe sit very low bellow the front bumper?? hehe i need pics fast as im watching and auction for a blitz lm and dont want to lose it, so if i get some decent pics ill snap it up.

Edited by nizmo_freek

Heres a few pics ive found so far,I think this guys using the blitz?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Cheers for these pics Dezz :)

IMG_1730-1.jpg

P2190102.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Looks like the return pipe sits pretty low :)

Edited by nizmo_freek

Blitz lm I bought from a shop where the guy painted the logo upside down... I didn't realise until I got home. I'll probably paint it black one day. They are low and I think it could have been made to fit better.

Cheers

post-12959-1171061933.jpg

post-12959-1171062295.jpg

ON my first r33 i used a normal bar and plate front mount of usual large size 600mm. I got a shop to custom my pipes so that it returned using factory engine bay pipes like the blitz lm. MY bottom pipe was not as los as the stock blitz one. I did have a aftter market tommy kiara copy font bars so i had more room to mount the cooler further out. This allowed me to run the bottom return pipe slightly behind the cooler and up higher. Worked great.

You get two brackets with the Bltiz kit 1 for 33 and one for 34 maybe the photos of the silver 33 used the 34 mounting bracket as I just went and checked my car and I cant understand why that one hangs so low. Mine is a series 2 as well.

Cheers

Chris

You get two brackets with the Bltiz kit 1 for 33 and one for 34 maybe the photos of the silver 33 used the 34 mounting bracket as I just went and checked my car and I cant understand why that one hangs so low. Mine is a series 2 as well.

Cheers

Chris

Im thinking of buying a 2nd hand blitz lm fmic kit, it dosent come with any brackets or anything just cooler,pipes,joiners and clamps, maybe i should just wait and buy a brand new kit just incase i have some mounting issue's

The fmic on the silver r33 does look like it hangs very low compared to yours and Dezz's, maybe its not a real Blitz lm kit?? I saw the pic of your car in the for sale section and it dosent look like it hangs anywere near as low as that one, so yea maybe he has mounted it wrong or something :happy:

Is there any chance that you would be able to take a few pics for me mate?? i would really appreciate it if you could get a pic from the front of the car and mayb even just underneath the front bumper so i can see how low the return pipe sits, just any pics would be really great mate, if you cant get any thats ok.

Edited by nizmo_freek

Im thinking of buying a 2nd hand blitz lm fmic kit, it dosent come with any brackets or anything just cooler,pipes,joiners and clamps, maybe i should just wait and buy a brand new kit just incase i have some mounting issue's

The fmic on the silver r33 does look like it hangs very low compared to yours and Dezz's, maybe its not a real Blitz lm kit?? I saw the pic of your car in the for sale section and it dosent look like it hangs anywere near as low as that one, so yea maybe he has mounted it wrong or something :happy:

Is there any chance that you would be able to take a few pics for me mate?? i would really appreciate it if you could get a pic from the front of the car and mayb even just underneath the front bumper so i can see how low the return pipe sits, just any pics would be really great mate, if you cant get any thats ok.

No worries mate ill take some more for you. It will have to be tomorrow as im not home right now.

Cheers

Chris