SAU Community

Mikes 89 Ceffy

mike_a31

Picked this up dam cheap (well for perth anyway) had been complied but was yet to be lic and was missin heaps of bits, its an absolute pig to look at but i'm a spraypainter so in good time it will b lookin all sweet. At the mo i'm not to concerned about paint cos then i'll start stressin about leavin it anywhere or pushin it when on the track.

anyway the specs r:

89 Cefiro factory 5 spd man

RB20det

R34 turbo

GTR fuel pump

china FMIC

full 3" turbo back exzorst

M's pod filter

Tein HR's (actually A31 spec not S13)

adjustable castor rods

front and rear strut braces

pineapples set to "drift" hehe

Uras steering rack spacers

Hicas lock bar (altho upon installing this found the hicas rack was already locked in place with shims)

17" Volk copy rims

Wonder copy body kit

very dodgy japan spec respray from grey to white

JJR deep dish steering wheel

full 6 point roll cage

JJR fixed back drivers seat on Bride superlow rails

Autogauge smoked Boost, water and oil pessure gauges

fly off handbrake button

Future mods

External gate on stock manifold (gettin these cheap of a mate or i wouldnt bother yet)

Shims in my tired viscous till i can get my hands on a 2-way

have a GREX oil filter relocator, just gotta buy some lines and an oil cooler for it

5-puk clutch

GTR injectors

Remapped ecu

Adj tie rod ends

either get current coilovers rebuilt or get some new ones they r a bit bouncy in the front

clean1-1.jpg

clean2.jpg

engine.jpg

interior-2.jpg

and an artistic one for teh hell of it :D

front1.jpg

went down and bought myself some 3" exhaust pipe from local exhaust place this mornin so i could make new tail pipe(s).

Unfortunatly neither of the exhaust places i went to could supply a 3" 2->1 adapter so i bought a bit extra pipe and had to f**k about for nearly 2hours cuttin, bending, welding then bendin some more to make a nice unrestrictive Y piece.

Got it all together and f**k me is it loud still has cat and a center muffler but has an awsome real deep burble to it.

pics:

mikeexhaust.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

hahaha yeh i couldnt agree more, i know exactly where to get some 25mm hub centric spacers from and what price, just had a million bills arriving at the moment. soon as i have the spare cash i'll b gettin some.