SAU Community

Helloooo Everyone

hello to all,

have been trying to find a good skyline forum for ages now here in the uk, but none seem to want to help when posting.

so, hopefully you guys will show more enthusiasm than in the uk

many here seem to own gtr's as a status symbol, rather than having a passion for the marque

so lets see....

carl

G.B Turbo Solutions :)

hello again,...

the land of oz has been long recognised for the tuning and raceheritage of many different cars,...

i was wondering if anyone knew of quick tuning methods...

dont the restrictor on the pcm valve, and feels soooo much more responsive and brutal...

any more??????

thanks

carl

www.GBTurboSolutions.org.uk

Mate, im new too so i have no idea what the RB20E means. But i can say for the tuning part, having a skyline as a base is a great starting to point to reaching tuning glory. If theres such a thing.

also, why does it say RB20E on the left where my profile is????
Mate, im new too so i have no idea what the RB20E means. But i can say for the tuning part, having a skyline as a base is a great starting to point to reaching tuning glory. If theres such a thing.

boys, if you select you username and scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a link called "edit my profile". Click on that and the first thing it allows you to change will be your "Custom member title"... then you can enter anything you want to a specific length