SAU Community

Question Regarding V35 Skyline

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of importing a V35 skyline but i needed to ask just one question.

Can parts be found easy for this car? mechanically and exterior, lets say you have an accident can front bumper bars be found or would it take 3 months to obtain one?

Thanks

It would definitely take some time (and more money) to get replacement parts for the V35.

Aftermarket parts shouldn't be a problem - just things like factory bits will be hard to source.

No problem at all, half cuts are already in the system and I could get something very important here in about 5 to 7 working days if needed.

Got a rear chassis rail for a Stagea a couple of years back in a week.

half cuts are available but not as many as r34/33/32s. but you shouldnt have to worry about that since the V35 is a relatively new and reliable car in the first place.

yeah don't let that worry you too much about getting a V35..give it another year or two and they will be as popular as 34s....by then 34s will be like 33s...and well...every kid on the block will be able to afford a 33 and 32 by then :P

No problem at all, half cuts are already in the system and I could get something very important here in about 5 to 7 working days if needed.

Got a rear chassis rail for a Stagea a couple of years back in a week.

any idea on costs for a front cut?