SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

hey everyone,

just bought my first 'decent' car lol 97 r33 ser. 2, had it for bout a month now and loving it haha. anyone around the beerwah landsborough area ive seen a r35, r34, and 1 white 33 and 1 maroon 33.

thanks

hey guys my name is joel, i just moved to redland bay bout 2 months ago, i drive a 92 silver 32 gtr with nismo stipe stickers, dont know a great deal of ppl up here yet (just moved from northern rivers in nsw) so pretty keen to tag along on some cruses or meets etc etc.

cheers.:merli:

hey all have a former SAU members car who was a member isnt one now so i found the site and all that jazz

never knew what a close knit community the skyline owners have

its Awesome!!

Hey team, bit of an old face here, used to own a 32 Gtst with just mild mods but this full time student couldnt support it back then, however after years of driving around a 1.6L pulsar and just about to graduate ive decided to jump back on the horse and bought myself a 32 GTR, its still got vic plates on it at the moment but they will be fixed soon. Its got white 5 spoke eniki rims so give us a wave! oh PS.. anyone give me some advice on tramlining? it seems that when im cruising along in 4/ 5th doing about 60-65 i get these shunts from the back end....oh and the hicas light keeps blinking on now and then but im going to check the power steering fluid tomorrow, any reccomendations for a top up if needed?

Thanks, Michael

Hey team, bit of an old face here, used to own a 32 Gtst with just mild mods but this full time student couldnt support it back then, however after years of driving around a 1.6L pulsar and just about to graduate ive decided to jump back on the horse and bought myself a 32 GTR, its still got vic plates on it at the moment but they will be fixed soon. Its got white 5 spoke eniki rims so give us a wave! oh PS.. anyone give me some advice on tramlining? it seems that when im cruising along in 4/ 5th doing about 60-65 i get these shunts from the back end....oh and the hicas light keeps blinking on now and then but im going to check the power steering fluid tomorrow, any reccomendations for a top up if needed?

Thanks, Michael

Welcome back.

Sounds like could be air in the lines or a bit of a clog...mine used to do it, could do with a flush.

SCC09 is on next weekend. Should get along, many of the old crew are still around.

Welcome back.

Sounds like could be air in the lines or a bit of a clog...mine used to do it, could do with a flush.

SCC09 is on next weekend. Should get along, many of the old crew are still around.

Sweet im hopeing she will be running right before then, can you elaborate on flush? as in an injector flush or?

Sweet im hopeing she will be running right before then, can you elaborate on flush? as in an injector flush or?

If you Hicas light keeps coming on when its shunting then could but some air or chunky PS fluid in there. Just get a big case of PS fluid and undo a connection at the rear...top her up and drain it at the same time. repeat at the front somewhere.

If the shunting feels more like the engine miss firing, then it could be something else all together, and I would point you in the way of the place in my sig. Can give you ideas but thats about it.

hi all,

I too will say gday.

been looking at SAU for a while before I signed up and before any posting.

I'm around the drewvale/calamvale area...hope to see some of you around.

oh yeh and one of my cars is a 32 GTR (you might know me by the red 'skyline' along with a nismo sticker at the rears.....just needs a tune atm though...now who to choose to do this... :(

cheers all.

Welcome to the forum guys! Theres a BnR meet every Thursday at the west side if anyone is interested. I tried organizing something at the south but FAIL!

hi all,

I too will say gday.

been looking at SAU for a while before I signed up and before any posting.

I'm around the drewvale/calamvale area...hope to see some of you around.

oh yeh and one of my cars is a 32 GTR (you might know me by the red 'skyline' along with a nismo sticker at the rears.....just needs a tune atm though...now who to choose to do this...

cheers all.

I plan to take mine to Gavin Woods from Autotech at Gold Coast (If the plan works...). Alternative, Matt Spry from PITS and Mark from GodzillaMotorsport are well recommended too.

Welcome to the forum guys! Theres a BnR meet every Thursday at the west side if anyone is interested. I tried organizing something at the south but FAIL!

I plan to take mine to Gavin Woods from Autotech at Gold Coast (If the plan works...). Alternative, Matt Spry from PITS and Mark from GodzillaMotorsport are well recommended too.

ta....yeh they've come up in my research a few times....sorry my 'question' was more a rhetorical, thinking out loud one though....thanks anyway...but let me know how you go.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Allan

Sex: Male...duh

Interests: Circuit bashing evo's and LoLrx's, Ladies and Fishing whilst consuming large amounts of alcahol

Automobile: R33 GT-R V-spec, S2, Genuine 60k on the girl, MA! ITS PWERPLE!, 1985 WRC blue subaru Leone, 319Hp atw, grandma sleeper and all round death machine and its still a 1.8L SOHC turbs lols

That bout covers it. Many users up here in Gladdy area other than megagts4?

Hi all, names Tim, live in north Brisbane, Petrie. Drive a black R34 Gtt, plated 14TIM. Stock except for exhaust done pre import. Arrived dec 08, looking forward to wasting some money on it soon.

Talk soon

Hi all, names Tim, live in north Brisbane, Petrie. Drive a black R34 Gtt, plated 14TIM. Stock except for exhaust done pre import. Arrived dec 08, looking forward to wasting some money on it soon.

Talk soon

arrived dec 08!

sounds mint as matey

hopefully ill see it in the flesh sometime :cool: