SAU Community

New P-plate Laws!

Rekin

well my friend was driving my car and i was in the passanger seat (i got 2 mnths suspension) and the police officer pulled us over. My friend is alsmot off his P's and the officer started saying how the car is too powerfull to be driven on the road. Luckly for me what i done is printed out the sheet from vicroads explaining the power to weight ratio. I have a 93' 32gtst type m, he just let us go.....

So yea i feel sorry for all the r33gtst's out there.... its gona suck, but good luck

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah that's exactly what i'm going to do :teehee: Because i got an email from vicroads stating it is ok to drive.

PS. I put a deposit down on a 32 today ;):D:D!!!!

$10,400 with strut brace and exhaust thrown in, 92 with spoiler and 125,000 (58,000 on new nismo dash). Just bought a mushroom pod. Can't wait til i pick it up :worship:

Now i'm a real skyliner!

I still see a few 33's going around but no where near as many as I saw before. I just sold my 33 after I had it sitting in the garage waiting for 2 years!! Ow well, time to save for a gtr lol..

Yeah that's exactly what i'm going to do :rofl: Because i got an email from vicroads stating it is ok to drive.

PS. I put a deposit down on a 32 today :):D:D!!!!

$10,400 with strut brace and exhaust thrown in, 92 with spoiler and 125,000 (58,000 on new nismo dash). Just bought a mushroom pod. Can't wait til i pick it up :mellow:

Now i'm a real skyliner!

can you forward the email to me?

I want to keep it in my car for future reference

Thanks