SAU Community

Anzac Day

gtraaron

been to that gong cruise a few times in the past... used to be really good but has deteriorated in the last few yrs with cops cracking down hard..

win = drinking and 2up

loose = cops on power trips

Guest Joeyz
been to that gong cruise a few times in the past... used to be really good but has deteriorated in the last few yrs with cops cracking down hard..

win = drinking and 2up

loose = cops on power trips

I have not been on any cruises yet if people are not sure to go to Gong, maybe a Blue Mountians Cruise or Wisemans Ferry?

Just a Thought >_<

word is the light house (wollongong) will be blocked off for drivers.. and the obvious highway patrol cars infested. i think either palmbeach.. or terrigal beach lighthouse.. terrigals awesome when the weather is well behaved ! but then again thats my thought... :D

figured the light house will be closed but im sure Albion park will be alright. don't forget that us youngens get out numbered hard on SuperCruise most of the drivers in their rotors and 8s are older than the cops. i don't think the destination will change im still gonna head to Albion park. if its dead then they would have killed a 11 or 12 yo tradition which really sucks. stoopid poo poos.

no 2up in Newcastle this year :blink:

Apparently the government/licensing board has put harsher restrictions on clubs who want 2up so they can curb "anti-social" behavior...

And its about time too...sick of seeing disrespectful people sleeping in and getting pissed and gambling all day. If they attended the dawn service and went back to the local RSL to spend some time with the WW2, Korea and Vietnam diggers then yes fair enough. Someone here refered to the ban as "unAustralian"......to holiday, gamble and runamok on the backs of diggers who gave so much for this country is MORE "unAustralian" in my eyes...an absolute embarasment to my relatives who made the ultimate sacrifice in WW1 and to my Grandfather who risked his life in Borneo, Malaya and New Guinea in WW2 to make this great country what it is today.

Ill be at the dawn service in the city next Wed. then on to WSID to run some numbers in memory of my family.

Who's with me ?

Guest Joeyz
Nissan Silvia boys are goin to New Castle

maybe we organise a skyline cruise and join them?

Newcastle sounds great!

I'm in :blink:

I'll also be heading out to WSID :P

Advice - get there early if you're racing. I got to WSID 15 mins after the gates opened on Good Friday and both lines for competitors were out onto Ferrers Road. I assume it's safe to expect that next Wednesday will be no different.

Dude update your first post with

Meetup...

Time: 10.00 AM

I say whoever wants to go for a cruise where-ever it may lead to (either New Castle with Nissan Silvia boys, or we can go somewhere closer that way maybe entrance, or wolongong with everybody else) should come to the meet and say hi, then we'll decide!

Well Im pretty sure im joining the super cruise to the gong .. It will be large no doubt my mate in his pimped soarer with new spray job and my r34 will be rolling .. not going to be as impressive as the other rides around but will be a nice drive.

Prob meeting hurzy with him somewhere.. if anyone wants to join on the day give me a call 0423 123 634 - Nathaniel. Ill let you know our location and plans

Cheers fellas n ladies

currently theres no spots assigned for the supercruise and from what ive read its going to be a cop field day. i might join up at homebush and see what the turnout is like and go either way.

more information can be found here: http://www.supercruise.com.au/super_cruise_12.html

dreamworkz will be NA'ing their way to the gong whilst the Silvias are going to newy but i dont think either turnout will be fantastic plus weather looks sh*thouse.

Edited by NicsR33