SAU Community

Xzibit Cruize

HUSTLR

Guest Diabolik1

Gonna bring my digital video camera, hopefully get some nice footage.

Hope we dont have any problems cruising with another club??

I should be there if all things fall together for the "line" in time!!

How long r we gonna be there for and what time u reackon we would be back in syd????

BY BY let me know what time ur gonna leave ur place...... i'll follow u as i have N.F.I how to get to the servo mentioned!!!

Catch Yas there ........ Hopefully:uh-huh:

R33Devait: Impact Autosports guys and others will meet at 8:30am at carpark 6c at homebush then head to the liverpool meeting spot.... meet me at mine at 8

Guest Diabolik1

One more sleep....

good night all and see ya there!!

LOVING IT !!!!!!!!!!

if anyone has any problems or whatever, my number is 0403155065 so if youre lost or something, buzz it

Originally posted by 88silhouette

just got home from a drive in the natio park at waterfall, sutherland. i think i drove past you guys coming the opposite way on princes highway. how was the cruise fellas?

cheers, MARK

"IT WAS REALLY GOOOD"