SAU Community

Race Harness Sparco [sabelt] 5 Point

Hi all,

Due to selling my Skyline, I have a professional harness set for sale.

It is a SPARCO [sabelt] 5 point harness. FIA/CAMS approved, 75mm wide strapping, shoulder harness 1800mm long, will easily reach back seat mounting points, professional heavy duty non-slip tensioners - you're body will not move in your seat!

Included are mounting eye bolts and latches, will screw straight into factory mounting points. I don't have the crotch belt, but there is a slot for it in the quick release point.

Great for any type of motorsport. Original price $600. I want to sell for $250 - that is a great price for an as new harness.

Reply to this post if you have any queries.

Cheers! ;)

post-29299-1177809977.jpg

post-29299-1177810070.jpg

post-29299-1177810121.jpg

post-29299-1177810168.jpg

G'day,

The harness has 'NOT VALID AFTER 2007'. So for events that scrutineer your belts, this may be an issue in 2008. The belts can be recertified.

I used them in CAMS level 2 events and the date was never an issue. But in CAMS Competition events they will definetly scrutineer the belts.

AASA Club events such as the Queensland Raceway sprints do not scrutineer, however the Competition events do.

I live in Mt Ommaney Brisbane. I can post the harness at your cost. I believe it is only about $20 to any state on the East coast.

Anyone interested can contact me on 0421619811.

Cheers,

Rik