SAU Community

Movie + Crusie

R TUNE

Ok guys here is my 2nd cruise for the year.

Well meet up the point as said below and then go and see a movie at Coburg drive in's, so at both place you will be able to eat. After the movie we will then go for a short cruise.

Cruise route will be PM to those that are coming.

DATE: Saturday 9th of June

Time: 6.30pm depart 7.30pm

Meet: Greensborough MacDonald's map: 20J2, enter off "the circute" (that is the road name).

Dinner: you will be able to get food from Coburg drive in or can get from maccas while we are there.

Cruise run: Greensbrough to movies, movies to Kinglake via the diamond creek Kinglake road and then make our way back to Greensborough via Mill Park. So plenty of twisty's.

Requirements: CB radio is all ways handy

Costs: apx $15 for adult, i think you can get a discount for a full car load so bring your friends

Movie: TBA look in post 22 for the current movies showing and make your oppinion known

Food: approx $10 for burger, chip, drink (burgers and chip are pretty big from memory) + the usual movie stuff

CB CH: 14 (code 00)

THIS IS A UNOFFICIAL SAU CRUISE SO ANY ONE CAN ATTEND. THERE IS NO INSURANCE BY ANY BODY. YOU ALL DRIVE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

BEHAVE YOURSELVES TO THE/WHILE CRUISING, ANYBODY BEING A IDIOT WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND DETAILS PASSED ON TO POLICE.

Sorry for the guys who live to far away and can't make it, I just wanted a social event with a small cruise.

we will be seeing

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

WHO'S COMING

Brentt (redlineingr31skyline).

adgime

MUZT3K

kelumzi

MIGHT BE COMING:

R33GOD

GTTR34

Adzmax

chezze

ill be posting the movie choieses closer to date when i know what is on. but if you guys know of any movies that are comeng out around the 9th of june and wona go see post them up. and will have a look

cant wait...great idea, i might have a couple of guys coming in the liners too that rnt part of sau, is that cool (not 100% though).

Yeah mate.. This is a public forum cruise ..So all should be welcome..

And introduce ya mates to SAU..

hey guys just a heads up ill be away till the 27 of may, fill free to post if your comeing. can a mod please up date this thread as nessercery.

also this will most likly be my last cruise with SAU vic as im going to be moveing to wagga with in the next couple of months.

chears brentt

Cleaned up the first post a little :)

Just to note, if you leave Greensborough McDonalds @ 7.30pm... you'll be in Coburg well and truly by 8pm.

So you if people are meeting you there (not doing dinner). Maybe say 8pm instead of 8.30pm?

hey guys, im bacak

this cruise is still going ahead, so just pm me to conferm who is comeing.

ive up dated the first post to inc the movies now showing as of 28-may-07 (subject to change)

movie descion will be made 3 days before cruise.

Ok guys here is my 2nd cruise for the year.

Well meet up the point as said below and then go and see a movie at Coburg drive in's, so at both place you will be able to eat. After the movie we will then go for a short cruise.

Cruise route will be PM to those that are coming.

DATE: Saturday 9th of June

Time: 6.30pm depart 7.30pm

Meet: Greensborough MacDonald's

Dinner: you will be able to get food from Coburg drive in or can get from maccas while we are there.

Cruise run: Greensbrough to movies, movies to Kinglake via the diamond creek Kinglake road and then make our way back to Greensborough via Mill Park. So plenty of twisty's.

Requirements: If you wish to come to dinner please get there at the start i.e. 7.00pm so every one can eat and no one misses out. For those that dont wish to eat meet us at approx 8.30pm

Costs

Movie: adult: TBA

Food: approx $10 for burger, chip, drink (burgers and chip are pretty big from memory) + the usual movie stuff

Movie being seen: TBA

CB CH: 14 (code 00)

THIS IS A UNOFFICIAL SAU CRUISE SO ANY ONE CAN ATTEND. THERE IS NO INSURANCE BY ANY BODY. YOU ALL DRIVE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

BEHAVE YOURSELVES TO THE/WHILE CRUISING, ANYBODY BEING A IDIOT WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND DETAILS PASSED ON TO POLICE.

Sorry for the guys who live to far away and can't make it, I just wanted a social event with a small cruise.

movies currently showing at the drive in as of 28-may-07

Number 23, The

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Spider-Man 3

WHO'S COMING

Brentt (redlineingr31skyline).

adgime

kelumzi

MIGHT BE COMING:

R33GOD

GTTR34

Adzmax

list up dated,

as said earler movie will be decided 2 days before cruise or if people realy wont we can chose on the night.

i have a few mates comeing so should be fun

hey brent

add me to the might be list

need to make sure car comes back with mods all running well b4 i bring it out. having some work done on weds so see how i go.

cheers

daniel