SAU Community

Apollo Bay Back Road Cruise 3rd Of June

spirosky33

hi guys/girls

just trying to spark up some intrest for a cruise to apollo bay via the back road [ie: from winchelsea to apollo bay].... lots of awsome twistys and puts gor to shame.

i know its a rather long cruise but is well worth it!!!!!

sunday 3rd of june, meet at maccas/ mobil servo western ring road inbound at 11 am for a 1130 start

post up your intrest and lets go for a drive..

people coming so far ???:=

me of course

95skyline

ademgim

kylie

cheez

spin_psycle

russo1

HTMR32

Edited by spirosky33

No car till August :)

(i hope it's ready in August)

For those that do not know Spiro, i have meet him once and he was a top and honest bloke. He also has a mean looking silver 33 with black rims (like Dezz's), looks awesome.

Good luck with the cruise buddy :rant:

would be good altho the time year ant so good mate. its getting cold and wet. so wait till spring is my advise.
And i guess you can predict Melbourne weather :rant:

hi 95 sky and 33 god

yea some of the road has been resurfaced[the better sections of twistys] and is really grippy and smooth!!

and i hear you about the rain you really dont want any accidents on this road as you wont hit a car youll be looking at lots of trees/furns upside down most prob lol

any ways thinking sunday 3rd of june would be a good date and a meet at 11am mobil service station/maccas on the western ring road inbound would be a good place to start

come on people get behind this and come and have a great day

Edited by spirosky33

the marks are all cleaned up, just gotta take it to this guy i know and get him to pop the dent out. wasnt any paint damage on mine other than a small paint chip on my pod.

pop me down guyz ill b coming as long as it is not rainin

It is my first time so wot the heck ill cum for a long cruise

Thanx cheers