SAU Community

Hills Run Tomorrow Night (if Dry)

REdgtst

sounds good to me, i dont drive my car much during the week so im always up for a cruise on the weekend :P

+1

we used to meet at Mitre 10 on anzac hwy (4yrs ago), until they fenced it off, great place to watch cars cruising by

so maybe a carpark along there perhaps?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

we used to meet at Mitre 10 on anzac hwy (4yrs ago), until they fenced it off, great place to watch cars cruising by

Yeh ANZAC is good just not at Kmart parking, dont wanna crash the CSA party :P

CSA = Cruising SA

Some people call them posers, others say they are just friends getting together.

Either way they have fortnightly meets at the said Coles carpark :blush:

hey.. yes it stands for cruising sa.. hope this isnt going to turn into a slinging match against them? Its the main club i belong to and cruise with.. Yeh people call us posers, that pisses me off... We just meet up every week to catch up n what not, go for hills runs if its not to wet.. we have an official cruise coming up soon in mid june, we normally get a decent turn out..

Oh and we dont meet at the coles near kmart.. its at another one.. so an sau meet up would be good at the big kmart carpark

Dont bag csa anyone please :S

hey.. yes it stands for cruising sa.. hope this isnt going to turn into a slinging match against them? Its the main club i belong to and cruise with.. Yeh people call us posers, that pisses me off...

Dont bag csa anyone please

werd....yeah twas annoying when that hypocritical club called us that :thumbsup:

CSA? They dont meet at kmart.. they meet at coles :thumbsup:

Think Kmart is a good spot to meet - the back carpark. Id be keen for something like this

close enough :bunny:

And yeh, the back carpak is awsome :( plenty of light, fairly big and not directly on ANZAC, but still has the good view :D

I vote KMART ANZAC ! :(

i vote someone organise something SAU is the laughing stock of lets go cruising and nothing happeneing

didn't see u come out to the last 3 cruises, naugty steve

best one was Kising's cemetery cruise

I vote Pauly to organise cruise

havent seen Pauly lately, maybe he's upset coz we're calling him a post-whore

:thumbsup:

im hardly going to go to a cemetery run as for the other cruises i can only come once a fortnight to stuff if i cant get a sitter for my daughter

the only other cruise i can remember is Dans southern cruise to which i got told was a shambles

Actually, rather than whingin, why dont u organise a cruise, or at least go out yourself and enjoy the hills. I do almost every night, i actually enjoy it more then goin with other people I cant trust/dont know there abilities

whos that aimed @

if my memory servers me right the last big SAU cruise was Drews crash i think that turned a few ppls off one before that i organised

+1

I used to meet there aswell back in the day....Interesting :thumbsup:

I vote Pauly to organise cruise

LOL

I think you will be waiting awhile *giggles* :bunny: