SAU Community

Rb25 Power Fc With Hand Controller *nsw*

Pretty simple its the power FC out of the Black Pearl.

Currently has a tune for an RB25/30 DET.

Asking Price: $1400

State: NSW

Contact Me on 0402 015 240

its set up for a stock bottom end with XR6 falcon turbo and 38mm ext. wastegate, combination, if you want to use the tune I also know the fuel pressure needed to get the 271kw (@ 15psi) out of it.

Note: i have a very common I/C size but my plenum holds 6L. So some minor tuning will still be required, along with a bigger fuel pump.

This figure is with standard injectors, standard RB25 AFM and 3in exhaust.

All offers considered

Cheers Easto

Yes sorry it does come with a hand controller. its still under warranty but not for long, was bought from just jap around a year ago. I can put it in the box as i still have that and tell you its brand new too if you feel you want to be bullshited too.

To the winy dude below why not just ring and ask i do not bite and i'm not a very angry person i just want to sell an item

i thought that bargaining was alive and well in the australian community.

I live in the south near bankstown. the only reason i'm selling it is because i'm going to go to a Haltec hopefully.

Edited by Easto

Pretty simple its the power FC out of the Black Pearl.

Currently has a tune for an RB25/30 DET.

Asking Price: $1400

State: NSW

Contact Me on 0402 015 240

its set up for a stock bottom end with XR6 falcon turbo and 38mm ext. wastegate, combination, if you want to use the tune I also know the fuel pressure needed to get the 271kw (@ 15psi) out of it.

Note: i have a very common I/C size but my plenum holds 6L. So some minor tuning will still be required, along with a bigger fuel pump.

This figure is with standard injectors, standard RB25 AFM and 3in exhaust.

All offers considered

Cheers Easto

hey do u reckon ur take $900

Dude i bought a second hand pfc for a 33 almost two years ago for $900!!!!!!!!!!!!

you might want to lower your price a little.

Warning issued.

Read the rules before you post in the classifieds again.

Don't like the price being asked? Either don't post, or pm the seller if you really must