SAU Community

Street/race Gtr32 For Sale.435hp @ All 4 Wheels.26k! Extra 97 Gtr33 Vspec Gearbox.

J-Boy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey jyoji

Who do you use to tune the HKS Fcon Vpro.

And any more clarification on exactly what Tomei Engine internals?

Have you any witten proof? ie is it just pistons? or rods, crank etc etc etc??

Is the Sump kit the baffle plate or the oversized Oil Pan kit?

What oil & water pumps does it have? stock?

Those compression test results? 170psi across 6 +- 5psi. do you know exactly the figures?

thanks for the info.

are you back in aus now?

Michael

Edited by wrxkilla

Heya michael,

Well the Fcon vpro was last tuned in japan, i havent gotten a tune in aussie yet, but ive also not done any much power mods to the car since. The only person whom i know can definitely tune it is Tom from BD4S in Sydney cuz ive spoken to him abt tuning the car. The information on the internals of the engine is the info we received from japan, i can't say i know the exact parts thats in it, but the car has never skipped a beat on road or track. Not too sure on the sump baffle kit too, was only told its a tomei sump baffle kit. The water and oil pumps are most prolly n1, but im not 100% sure. I have already gone overseas and have left the car with my trusted mate for people to contact him with regards to viewing the car etc. Ive already presigned registration forms and left it with him, so the car is just sitting in the garage waiting to be bought.

Cheers, Jyo.

Hi Michael, I will not return to brisbane anytime soon, and now my girlfriend has just changed jobs over here which she might be bonded for a couple of years. The reason why i am selling the car is simple, its because I won't be in australia fer quite a while and might not even return, therefore i can't just keep the car there.

Yes i was at godzilla fer the dyno day, only got there late at around 2pm. Below is the dyno graph from godzilla on that car. Car was running pump fuel.

Cheers~

post-23256-1183972341_thumb.jpg

Heya Lars and Aaron~~~~ how r u guys???!! Thanx fer helping me share your experiences with my GTR~ Yeah i think the problem is people just don't come n have a look themselves which i don't understand why if they are interested. Cuz i feel once anyone has done so, i'm pretty sure they will love the car just like anyone who has seen, heard or even driven it in the flesh~ (Even Mark had good words fer it!)

so makes me want to sell mine and buy yours :)

however if you're having trouble selling yours for this price and power output I wouldn't have a hope in hell in selling my near stock GTR for anything decent enough to afford yours :whistling:

gl with the sale and I envy the person who will end up purchasing this beast

Yeah thanx mate I don't understand how it's not sold yet. Well everyone wants to get a mountain of gold for peanuts~ Miss the train, and it's gone! Trust me, if u r interested and got the cash, view the car, if not, it might be the biggest regret of your life~

• 2 weeks later...
bump.

Hey J-Boy i was one of the guys that viewed the car when it wasnt starting, i would have loved to take it for a test drive as i have cash ready but your mate kelvin kept on saying he'll call me with a time but never did. If its still up for sale let me know and hopefully we can organise a time properly. Cheers

• Latest Posts

• Ive heard of OCD works. Hows the spool noise before and after? Feel free to PM links or videos if you want.   I've got a good mate that works for a reputable turbo company who says to stay away from them as theyve had a few turbos that came back with lots of issues. The other reason for sticking with EFR is that its just a drop in replacement. I was looking at the g45-1500 at cost price, but that would mean new down pipe, new lines, new intake piping etc etc.
    • can someone tell me what type the stock injectors are on a 98 rb25det neo engine? all aftermarket intakes require style /size injector pictured below...I need to know what stock engine has. and if they are compatible, or what mods would have to be done.   style of intake I am looking at  https://www.ebay.com/itm/325396084484?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110013%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIMRXI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D264094%26meid%3D5341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479%26pid%3D101196%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D266154719116%26itm%3D325396084484%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2332490%26algv%3DPromotedRVIPbooster%26brand%3DCustom&_trksid=p2332490.c101196.m2219&itmprp=cksum%3A3253960844845341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479|enc%3AAQAJAAABICwDxH%2FaslyJlxG5OwCzDVs5U6ncPDDFP4HCfgb8bXFQagmnGWQKp%2F5LAV0adQfbjzLOMM5V9WdEAXvNCLcpgDrzFvXcL7dVf5HawGKZAaaGFBnv4h4bnbRe6OSYvS8sL7PFPrxKj1Ffjdm6cYtU05cBROA0QdRKCNqPtF1hizoeiccNy6dwbcFsfX6syZa5MfzX2aEOofmNIehOqxSmtQvJliZHTgLy2BTDxXv5Zq9atpb1m%2BVtBHabBK8Wn6U2uPOAs71mwVWNmc1t4ZnHatrqKLQC6hCPTC8NW3QzFTCUvLg%2FWU4IZ1IAyPK288DdviqpLaN9sgbF3Ia0z6zXqLkqPyXbN7irzRC0HP2kjwHM8czF9PjWtRHDVNb1AiU9%2FQ%3D%3D|ampid%3APL_CLK|clp%3A2332490&itmmeta=01HWN3YNH6HQ8PEG4RPPSH1HSB thanks  
    • Hi Experts, My father’s car Mahindra Jeep CJ500 2.5L, 1986 model. Currently registered in Overseas.  Want to replace the engine in Overseas with Mahindra Bolero 2016 2.5 L turbo used engine ( not endorsing new engine number on Rego paper in Overseas. Then Importing to NSW. Is this car eligible for NSW registration if able to submit all compliance certificates?   Regars.
    • I know you said no amps in the boot, but there's enough space next to the battery for a pair of modern small foot print amps OR one small 6x channel amp. This is what I did over 6 years ago, used 2x marine amps (no decent 6x or 5x channel amps back then)
    • Pressure delta gauge is pure pron. No guessing, no excuses.