SAU Community

For Sale Msport Front Bar...$200

For Sale - Nissan Skyline 1993 -1998 R33 Front Msport/Drift Style Bodykit

$200

Item Description - I own an R33 Skyline and wanted some new side skirts and a rear bar. When I found what I wanted I was forced to buy a FULL kit (rear, sides, front) however I only ever intended on using the sides and rear. So up for grabs is the BRAND NEW unopened Msport/Drift style front bar. Please note this item will require professional painting/fitting it is UNPAINTED.

Images - Included is one picture of the front bar unpainted in plastic and what it would look like painted and fitted on your R33. I have much higher resolution images that can be emailed to you.

Questions - Please don’t hesitate to ask i will reply ASAP!

Pickup/Delivery - I am selling as a pickup but alternatively if you cannot pick the item up, I can personally deliver it to you at a cost of $99. Please note if you live more than a 30km drive from Montrose a $1 a km fee will occur. (to check this simply go to travelmate.com.au >> maps >> in the ‘how far’ part type in Montrose in the first column and your town in the next. It comes up with the approx km’s from town to town) The Item if delivered would preferably be on a weekend but other times can be arranged if necessary. Remember PICK UP IS FREE.

please call me on 0433 117 224. my net will be down from monday the 18-thurs 21st.

post-12658-1181960629_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...