SAU Community

R34 Rb25det Neo Motor

the car will be soon undergoing some extreme surgery, after being left with a entire motor.

was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of how much these would be worth?

Up to 2.5k max i reckon..

what you getting done?

or buying a new motor?

only 2.5? hRMmmm fair enough

under the process of doing a rb30 bottom end rebuild with a GT30 turbo. being left with a rb25 bottom end (which is useless) im opting to do a rb26 top end.

leaving a full rb25 motor to sell.

low k's, good condition. complete with stock turbo. 3k. normal 25's go for about 2.5k if you buy from a shop. private sales can have some good bargains but you arn't sure what you will be getting!

Edited by deant1

i looked deeply in to the 30 bottom end also. final decision for me was if you want a RB30DET/ DETT. save up and buy one made for the full rev range of the head.

Personally id go with a stroker kit, and while you have the engine open do whatever else you can afford to the internals.

i looked deeply in to the 30 bottom end also. final decision for me was if you want a RB30DET/ DETT. save up and buy one made for the full rev range of the head.

Personally id go with a stroker kit, and while you have the engine open do whatever else you can afford to the internals.

A stroker kit for the rb30?