SAU Community

Autosports 'ultimate Control' No# 3

D_I_F

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Considering doing one of these in my V35, but the question i have is, is it worth it on an auto?

My other problem is that there is no handbrake, but a foot park brake instead.

Any thoughts?

I've seen a couple of guys go out and do this day in an auto. You shouldn't have a problem just stick in the lower gears.

I have noticed alot of people, including me don't use the hand break. There is a neater way to get around to not using it and Boz and the boys can show you either way.

Cheers,

Corinne

it was fun, i need pics and videos 2. still waiting from the first one ofr pics lol.

there is one set of pics up already over on autosprts website, but we should put some on here as i will find it easier :P

awesome awesome fun

Huh...what a blast....great time....I kick started the list for Skidpan #4. C'mon guys no liner won so far....we need more skylines...getting there. I can not believe that a Z4 beat everyone!!!!!

Eug.

Huh...what a blast....great time....I kick started the list for Skidpan #4. C'mon guys no liner won so far....we need more skylines...getting there. I can not believe that a Z4 beat everyone!!!!!

Eug.

The Z4? your kidding.Even tho i didnt partake in the activities it was great to poke fun at the silvia drivers (wannabe drifters) it seems if they see it on TV then they must be able to do it themselves.

Eug. Great to see your car up close. Pumping 300kw out of a 2835 at 1 bar is awesome.Will definately be out there for the next one.

Hurry up and organize the next one Corrine :P

That was awesome fun. didn't think a rebuilt a rebuilt diff would help some much. So much better than lighting up the inside wheel.

Thanks again Eugine for letting me have a go of your car and sorry about busting the belt buckle, I do get a little excited in a powerful car lol.

I almost won the shootout but i did win turbo rear wheel drive class by a decent amount and i think i will be going to number four to. i have a little bit of footage from the day but not much of anybody but me and my mate in the white 180.

craig did u end up going?

how was it?

yep.

was a blast.i think next time though i will go out with some decent sized rubber on the rear.i had the stockers on.good to get the tail out and keep it there on the limit but not so good if you are after times..the funny thing was,that i never new that every stage was going to be timed untill i got there..good times..

i liked the shoot out at the end of the day.was definantly a highlight of the day.

That was awesome fun. didn't think a rebuilt a rebuilt diff would help some much. So much better than lighting up the inside wheel.

Thanks again Eugine for letting me have a go of your car and sorry about busting the belt buckle, I do get a little excited in a powerful car lol.

you broke the belt buckle.poor eugene.see why i never let you drive mine..nah just kidding.im a bit paranoid when it comes to other people driving my car josh.they have crashed it before.and it is allways in the back of my mind.you should have heard your gf giving you props on your "accidental slideing" out on the road when in the wet.she says you hold it like a pro.hehe.

i might come out of retirement for this one....the first skidpan day this year was dominated by skylines, the top 3 rwd turbo were skyline, 2 r33 S2, one R33 4 door. I took out the class.....

but im in the AWD class now, gotta mix it with the big boys....