SAU Community

Autosports 'ultimate Control' No# 3

D_I_F

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geat bunch of guys....It is OK Josh...a bit of super glue and is all one piece. Next time I'll give you another go. I wanna see how your time improves in a better car. People you can register with autosports. I am 1st on the list now.

Chris, is lovely out there in particular this time were under 30 cars so we got plenty of time. Ideea is to improve driving and this comes with efforts, time is just for measuring your performance I guess.

Eug.

Mate the day was great i did pretty well i won the rear wheel drive class in my 32 with no engine mods it just shows you if you that if you change the right parts in the right order how well you can do.

Couldnt afford deca chris but had fun all the same and im going to the next one to and try take out first outright for turbo rear drive without fu@king up the last corner this time.

Couldnt afford deca chris but had fun all the same and im going to the next one to and try take out first outright for turbo rear drive without fu@king up the last corner this time.

So that was you in the r32.i was in the white r33.

you did well.are you going to be at texikahna?you should you know.

no water but i hope there is next time more challenging since second place was more than 5 seconds behind me i need more of a challenge (jokes) ill also have some more handling upgrades by then like adjustable caster to go with the adjustable shocks and camber soon it will all be adjustable. So ill have you to contend with ey chris well i better practice then. :)

if thats not a challenge, chris isnt gay....

i might just happen to accept this challenge....but i would prefer a dry track.....wet track just means if u have good tyres u will be further in front....

i should have headed out last time....final sign off for the gtst.....

any pics/vids of the day? Mine were shit, but ill try to get them up soon

i got some vid still getting it all cleaned up then ill get it up but i accept the rear wheel drive challenge but no all wheel drive unless its a sti cause i beat the one on the weekend.