SAU Community

New Toy

DiNoBoNeS

I've been a Skyline admirer for many years. Finally gave in to the urge and got myself an R34. The Mrs didn't understand what all the fuss was about, but now she's hooked too.

In WA - what's happening out here???

post-39714-1182259630_thumb.jpg

I've been a Skyline admirer for many years. Finally gave in to the urge and got myself an R34. The Mrs didn't understand what all the fuss was about, but now she's hooked too.

In WA - what's happening out here???

nice car man

is it a series 1 or 2?

nice one where did you pick that up? locally or was it an import?

It was imported in October last year. I got it about a month ago. Someone offered me $20k about a week later...

Paper Work: its a Series 2 its a 1998 Skyline R34 Gt25 Neo St8 six unda the hood non turbo (Adding Very Soon)

u happen to drive down think might've been northlake road last sat? did u see a blue r34 goin the opposite way?

i saw a s2 last sat same colour as urs series 2 with the same ugly front bar as mine wahoo gettin rid of it soon =P

u happen to drive down think might've been northlake road last sat? did u see a blue r34 goin the opposite way?

i saw a s2 last sat same colour as urs series 2 with the same ugly front bar as mine wahoo gettin rid of it soon =P

I notice all skylines, but not sure where Northlake road is!!!

It was imported in October last year. I got it about a month ago. Someone offered me $20k about a week later...

was going to say looked liek ev17wa non turbo that was for sale. someone offfered 20k ..i would have been like sign here! ^_^