SAU Community

Seq's Biggest Cruise On Again! - All For Charity

boosteds15

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we're still in for this, and we'll meet up with yas at the pie joint, if it's near the BP then I think 9.30 will be plenty of time to get to the Drive-ins, they're just around the corner from the BP :)

Can't wait to have a gawk at some noice cars and chat to some even noicer people :(

Annas xo

Just a month away now, we have secured some great raffle prizes from our sponsors, organised some great giveaways, now we just need you all to turn up!

And the bloody rain to stay away! It rained last year and we still got 450 odd cars :P

Remember, please if you are coming as a 'club or group' please meet prior and arrive together so we can park u all together. Yatla pies will maybe not have enough room for you all! Perhaps somewhere else?

Thankyou :)

p.s. lookin forward to catching up with some SAU members :)

yeah i'll be in that, who's coming from the northside? we should try and meet up before going into the dirty south.

is there like a Bunnings or something near with a huge car park?

yeah ill come even if i dont have the line, ill be there.

tried to come last year but got snowed under (not literally)

i'll be at the pies shops...cyas there.

is there a list of SAU members coming to this?? and a confirmed place to meet yet??

here guys have a look at this and see if im right

impact blue

rb20 180sx

Devils Advocate

markimak

miss niz

franky boy

subzero r33

red evil

me (long33)

pnk32

smurfpirate

dantay

nismo knight

hot34

oblivion

mic check 1 2

thats 15 cars so far anyones name not here???

are we still wanting to meet at yatla pies cos i dunno but if thers

already people there its gunna be packed cos it aint a big car park.

i cant think of newhere else tho unless we meet at the hyperdome again.

Edited by long33

nah at that time of day it should be right. if not then we can change it, i will look on the weekend sometime..

Hyperdomes a big place, they should be parking for more then 15 at the pie shop, and well be buying stuff so it shouldnt matter.

Edited by Oblivion

^^^ Yep others have already pinned that spot as a meet. Hyperdome or Ikea or Something would work for you maybe? Up to you guys!

Less than 2 weeks everyone. I am so proud of the responses from the general community. Awesome work everyone getting involved.

We confirmed today Ch10, Ch9, Sunday Mail, and Gold Coast Bulletin will be there doing stories on the day.

There will also be a free Band playing at Parklands when we arrive, as well as a Jumping Castle and Sausage Sizzle run by Rotary just to top the day off.