SAU Community

Tint And Paint Protection

Hi there everyone.

I was wondering if any one of you have any conections with a company who does paint protection and tint downunder. We have been unable to locate the cutting template for a R32 GTR. The software company says we need to purchase another software package just to get the one file we need. And its for my own car so theres not much money in it plus we are in Canada thats why our software doesnt list JDM.

Thanks

Dave

Hey there,

There is a place called 6 star solutions at Kirrawee in Sydney. They are slightly pricey but all of their work shows great results.

If you want to know prices i'll find out tomorrow how much tinting and paint protection is and let you know.

I send all of the cars we sell there and never had one complaint.

Cheers Alisse

Thaks for the tip I will have to call them. I just need the computer files they use to cut the film. I am a little ways away. Canada to Aus is quite a bit more than a day trip. If you could PM me the number I will call them.

Paint protection = waste of $$. The BS they give u `U'll never hav to wash ur car again, just a hose down will do' is total BS. Just wash it regularly & polish with say a 5 step Meguirs process. Spend the $ u save on mods.

dont be a lazy bastard and do it the normal way. :yes: i never even knew that such a cutter even existed till a month ago. how lazy would that be. ha . do you know how to make paterns the old fasioned way ? ( i suppose you'd call it that. ha )

are you a tinter or are you trying to get someone to tint your car. If they wont tint your car without out the file go somewhere esle as they're just being lazy pricks. I've been tinting for 9 years and never needed a computer to cut my tint out. ha

Edited by nsm034

Trust me i actually sell cars that have paint protection and u still have to wash your car regularly however it protects it from bat and bird crap. normally if your not carefully the crap with eat through the paint but this seals it and avoids stuff getting into the pores of the paint.

I have it down to my previous 180sx and it did the world of good because of where i have to park my cars.