SAU Community

Pics & Spec Of My Rb26 Stagea

RSVFOURUK

To answer first querstion I live in SE London UK

Also sorry but the spec did not upload which is as follows

Origonally an RS Four V now has a RB26 engine with manual gearbox with uprated clutch

Engine (at present)

Standard plus apexi power induction and elbows. Has front mounted intercooler with HKS hard pipes ,Aluminium radiator (big) and seperate front mounted oil cooler.

Exhaust - HKS downpipe with decat pipe and custom 3 1/2 " straight through exhaust that has been done to take a GTR pattern rear box.

Car was dynod yesterday (not for pub talk but to decide where to go next) On 0.7 boost gave 330 bhp which was abouit as expected.

Engine runs with perfect oil pressure no knocks etc. It was running lean at peak revs so it is getting an uprated fuel pump which will be done in two weeks time when it will also get an HKS EVC5 and either a power Fc or hks equivalent. Should then be good for around 425 bhp and even on raised boost should not overheat as it runs nowhere near hot at present.

It has been lowered and has EL Sport suspension . Will be fitting gold brembos ( from R34gtr) front and back on saturday. These are from my other Stagea so all mods have been done already. Unfortunately there is no way the existing enkoi wheels can be used because of the offset so will be swopping the wheels over as well which are 17" Advan model 7 wheels which have new goodyear F1s. (235s) These will be changed for some LM1s when or more exactly IF I can find some.

I am told bodykit is Nismo and the kit and it is identical to the mustard Nismo stagea thats on the web . This is apart from front grille which is being arranged and the front indicators which are to low for the UK so have been changed

Colour is the pearlescent mettalic green that flips in the light to black/dark mauve.

Interior - Front seats are charcoal/grey recaros and have done the rear seats and door panels to match . It has a Custom 6 speaker sound system with 4 chanell amp and Sony multifunction head unit this has twice as many modes as I can cope with This was fitted in Japan. Also apexi el 2 electronic boost guage . Speedo has carbon front and blue backlighting.

Other mods Polished alloy breather / windscreen washer tank which is where battery was. This has been moved to the back.

Actually one of my favouite mods as the standard battery it exactly the right size to fit in the compartment with the cover above the rear nearside wheel . Or it was once I had modified the existing plastic box, It is also only a foot away from the main rear earthing point of the car which of course helped.

I will post the dyno results as soon as the other mods have been done.

Edited by RSVFOURUK