SAU Community

Plain Slip On Seat Covers? Where To Buy

OnAhigh

Hey guys didnt know which section this is best suited. Basically im after plain black throw over seat covers like the axs, slip ons etc. Now cheapest i have found is from axs and they are $69 a pair surely there has to be cheaper somewhere else as they are just plain covers lol. I want a pair for the front and back because i have access to an embroidery machine and im getting a nice logo put on

any idea?

Cheers

Dave

nar. for some reason they are really expencice. when they came out they were 49.99 each!!! its a joke.

yes i bought it when it first come out..

50 each for front and 100 for rear

tried fairfield markets, had some but not throw overs, just plain fitted covers. Thats not a bad idea about making my own.

thats really got me thinking. Have you done it?

Ive seen a few at fairfield markets i think?? or maybe it was at trash and treasure?? not to sure but i no ive seen them at one of them places

paddys markets in the city near central station has a small shop in the markets and they sell all types of car accessories. I got my sparco seat covers there for $50 and they also can embroid ur own logo in the covers aswell.This reply probaly wont help you but it might help some1 else.

paddys markets in the city near central station has a small shop in the markets and they sell all types of car accessories. I got my sparco seat covers there for $50 and they also can embroid ur own logo in the covers aswell.This reply probaly wont help you but it might help some1 else.

yeap... seen the place, and is my suggestion too :)