SAU Community

Rb25 Neo Conversion

spud_11

Sup got a 93 A31 wit da awful RB20E dat only makes 96KW n am wantin to do RB25DET conversion only problem is dont no if i can fit a RB25 NEO engine n box i no dat da Seires 1 n 2 R33 engines fit in but no one seems 2 ave done a neo conversion?

Can it b done? if so is it a mission or simple

Guest a31rb25
Sup got a 93 A31 wit da awful RB20E dat only makes 96KW n am wantin to do RB25DET conversion only problem is dont no if i can fit a RB25 NEO engine n box i no dat da Seires 1 n 2 R33 engines fit in but no one seems 2 ave done a neo conversion?

Can it b done? if so is it a mission or simple

fixed

Good evening. i am the proud owner of 1993 Nissan A31 Cefiro that unfortunately has a rather underperforming RB20DE engine that only makes 96 kilowatts of power. i am wanting to perform an engine conversion from said boat anchor to an RB25DET, but am experiencing some difficulty as i am unaware as to whether or not the later RB25 NEO engine and gearbox will fit into my car. i am, however, aware that both the Series 1 & 2 engine from an R33 fit, but it would appear that nobody has as yet performed an RB25 NEO conversion

can the conversion i'm wishing to undertake be done? will i have to toil for lengthy periods of time and pay lots of money, or is it something that can be completed with relative ease

fixed

Good evening. i am the proud owner of 1993 Nissan A31 Cefiro that unfortunately has a rather underperforming RB20DE engine that only makes 96 kilowatts of power. i am wanting to perform an engine conversion from said boat anchor to an RB25DET, but am experiencing some difficulty as i am unaware as to whether or not the later RB25 NEO engine and gearbox will fit into my car. i am, however, aware that both the Series 1 & 2 engine from an R33 fit, but it would appear that nobody has as yet performed an RB25 NEO conversion

can the conversion i'm wishing to undertake be done? will i have to toil for lengthy periods of time and pay lots of money, or is it something that can be completed with relative ease

Dats wat im wandering ive only eva sen R33 neo engines go in n am wundarin if the R34 engine fits no seems 2 at dis stage taken da plunge. i no that the R34 RB26 is a mission to put in even though the work is worth it in end but. ONly a few of them ave been done n all in japan atm but yeah in same boat as u . :)